Episode 15

Episode 15 – Closer

Third Person POV

6.49 pm

Finally both of them arrived at Yren apartment. Yren stop at in front of door number 107, with Jihan followed behind. It took less than 10 minutes. Maybe just around 6 minutes of walking from the park.

During the walked both of them keep quiet and enjoying the atmosphere. Even though, there a plenty of questions that Jihan want to ask Yren, yet she decide to put on hold until they reached Yren apartment.

"We're here" Yren said before turn to Jihan and smile. "Wait a moment... I unlocked the door first". Yren proceed to press her passcode and the beep sound can be heard indicated door unlocked.

Yren enter her house first and soon after she widely open the door for Jihan to enter. "Come in" Yren said.

Jihan stepped into Yren's apartment and upon entering, Jihan greeted by all white and wooden combination exterior. The apartment is a studio type apartment. With an open kitchen that connect to living area. It pretty spacious and comfy. On the right, was a steel stairs to bedroom on the second floor.

 On the right, was a steel stairs to bedroom on the second floor

(The studio apartment layout same like before.  Just change to all white)

'She's change' Jihan thought.

Yren want to give a moment for Jihan to look around first to make her comfortable.

"Unnie, you change..." Jihan suddenly said.

"Sorry?" Yren raised her eyebrow in confusion. "I thought, your house will looked more girlie? I guess?" Jihan clarify.

Yren looked at Jihan and upon hearing that, Yren burst of laughing. "HAHAHAHA... I see... I –I guess I did change a bit in term of style... well I'm not teen anymore"

Jihan nodded agree with Yren "That's explain why your hair shorter"

"Oh? My hair? Actually, I planned it to cut only until my shoulder before I come back to Korea. But, then my friend who's also a stylist at the salon I went suggest to try a new hairstyle... She said the short hair will look good on me... Sooo yeahh...." Yren said.

'You're friend totally right'

Jihan only hummed understanding.

"Oh, anyway... I will go up stair to wash up first and find a clothes for you. Meanwhile, you can make yourself comfortable..."

Without wasting time, Yren go upstairs left Jihan alone.

XXXX

10.21pm, Yren's Apartment