“So you knew each other? Stefan?” tanong ng host kay Stefan. He nodded.

“We are schoolmates before.. College..” he answered.

“The three of us go to the same university.. GNU..” sabat ni Jesy at ngumisi.

“Is it for real?” tumingin sa akin ang host, I nodded.

“Jesy and I were classmates during first year college.” sagot ko at ngumiti. Marami ang nagulat dahil sa sinabi ko. Napalingon sa akin si Jesy. She looks stunned.

“Is it possible? She's two years older than you right?” naguguluhang tanong ng host.

“She accelerated.” he proudly stated.

Napakurap ako noong si Stefan ang sumagot. Lumingon ako sa kanya, his eyes were happy and proud.

“Beauty and brains!” an audience yelled.

“How'd you know that, Stefan? You are more years older than her..” the host suspiciously asked. He cleared his throat and glanced at me.

“I am a former school president of GNU, a student like her were really special despite the age. She's more like an ace..” he smiled.

Napakagat ako sa labi ko dahil sa sinabi niya. He looks happy while saying those words. Alam kong may kapalit ang mga sinasabi niya ngayon, and I am scared of it! I am indeed happy of how proud he is but he's putting his self on danger...

“We heard that you and Jesy had a relationship back then.. Jesy, do you know that your guy is checking someone else?” she asked and laughed.

Tumikhim si Gen at sumandal sa sofa. He seems annoyed on the question. Her question was really annoying, parang naghahanap ng gulo. Hindi manggugulo si Jesy sa harap ng camera, I'm sure of it. She likes attention, she'll never ruin her reputation.

“Of course! Mavis and I were bestfriends during first year!” she said and smirked.

She glanced at me. I can feel the tension up the stage dahil sinasapawan pa ng host ng mga tanong at kung ano ano pang nasa isip niya.

“Oh! So that's why I feel so much connection right now!” ani host. I almost rolled my eyes because of that.

“We got separated because I flew to States and just a year, I heard Mavis flew to Paris. I wonder why.. We never talked again.”

Memories resurfaced, how she became my friend and everything. What happened during my college days. Everything.

“I messaged her every damn time, but she never read it.” mahinang sagot ko.

“Why would I? You are a fake one..” she said.

Lalo akong nanggalaiti dahil sa sinabi niya. People started murmuring.

“Look who's talking?” hindi ko napigilan ang pagtataas ng boses ko. Gen held my hands. Napabuntong hininga ako at napailing.

“You have your hidden agendas, Mavis!” she said. Natawa ako sa sinabi niya.

“You don't know anything!” madiing sagot ko sa kanya.

“Sulutera!” she yelled. I gasped because of what she said.

Natahimik ako sa kanyang sinabi. When I was young, this word kept running on my mind. Hanggang sa ikinasal kami.. I am not..

“How could you do that to your own best friend? I got him again, ano? Balak mo na naman bang sulutin at agawin?” she hysterically asked. She stand up and faced me.