11 • naughty mel

Start from the beginning

"You heard the man," Melody said as she climbed out of the bed and quickly covered her bare chest with his shirt that was laying on the ground.

He stood up and pulled her into him, wrapping his arms around her. He leaned in for another kiss. "I don't think I'll ever get tired of that." He leaned back with a smile.

"I know I won't." She said, her heart hammering in her chest as she pulled away to leave the room and head to John B's. JJ slapped her in the butt on the way out, causing her to laugh. She really needed to get her clothes out of JB's room because it's starting to be a little hassle to have to grab them from there. She searched through her clothes and found a bikini to put on, slipping so shorts and a crop top over it. She stepped out of the room and headed to the living room. Pope and Kie already there and waiting.

"Hey guys!" Melody greeted, not expecting them to even be there.

Kie smirked at her and crossed her arms. A knowing look on her face. "Hey, Mel." She said. Melody grew weary of her tone.

Pope shook his head after looking at the girl. "I'd say that there is ninety percent chance that she got laid last night." Him and Kie snickered, giving each other a high five. Melody's eyes widened, wondering how they knew, at least partly, about what happened the night before. "Your covered in hickies." Pope answered her before she could even ask.

Melody ran to the bathroom and saw her neck had multiple bruisings on it, following down her chest. She lifted her shirt up to spot some on her stomach. There was even a couple on her inner thighs. Melody blushed, not even knowing how she didn't see them before unless it was from changing in the dark. She growled in annoyance and stormed off to JJ's room, shutting the door behind her. She slapped in the arm and mocked him, "Soon everyone will know. Did you really have to mark me all over?"

JJ was confused at first until he glanced down at her neck, he snickered. "Oh please, you weren't complaining when I did it." His hands pulled her short legs up a little to see the hickies on her inner thigh. "You especially weren't complaining when my mouth was here." He said is a low husky voice, his finger moving from her thigh to her lower region, tracing the lips.

She shivered at his touch, feeling her body tingle. "JJ, everyone's here." He ignored her and placed his lips back on her neck. His finger finding its way under her bikini bottoms, teasing her. Her body shivered as she had a strong urge to forget the plans and spend the day in bed with him. She could hear their chatter in the living room, breaking her out of the trance. "We've got to go, J." She whispered to him. He reluctantly pulled away. She placed a kiss to his lips and whispered in his ear. "Later."

The two left his room after she resituated herself and they met the rest of the group, only one was missing. "We're going to go test out the drone. Pope's already out there, setting it up." Kie said. She grabbed Melody's hand and yanked her outside as they walked to the dock. The others following closely behind. Her and Kie wasted no time in stripping down to their bathing suits and hopping into the water. The guys were a safe distance away and messing with the drone so Kie looked at Melody and whispered, "Tell me everything." She was so excited for her so without missing a beat, Melody told her everything which ended with Kie squealing excitedly. "I knew it!" She cheered loudly.

The boys head snapped to them, curious as to what got her so giggly but JJ was pretty sure he already knew by Melody shushing her. He smirked and sent a wink to Melody.

"Knew what?" John B called out.

"That's for us to know and for you to never find out!" Kie joked, shooting him a bird. Melody laughed at the girl when she quickly turned back to her. "How was it?"

"We didn't have sex, Kie." Melody whispered, laughing at her enthusiasm. "But what we did do was fucking euphoric. That man knows what he doing when it comes to his fingers and his tongue."