11 • naughty mel

Start from the beginning

The two worked in sync, not believing what was happening. JJ's hands expertly, found their way to take off her shirt in one fluid motion. Melody giggled, shyly, covering herself with her hands. "I guess we are there."

JJ chuckled and tried to remove her hands but she wouldn't move them, he stopped in looked her in the eyes, growing worried. "What's wrong? Did I take it too far? Are you okay?"

Melody smiled, finding it sweet how much he cared about her feelings about it. "I'm just nervous, is all..." she trailed off.

JJ's eyes softened, his hand going up to hold her cheek. "Mel, you are so beautiful inside and out. You never have to hide yourself with me. I.. I love you Melody Elena Boudreaux and I'd never do anything you weren't comfortable doing."

Her breath hitched in the back of her throat, "You really do?" She whispered, feeling tears threaten to come.

"Of course I do, how have you not noticed?" He asked her, chuckling, feeling incredibly nervous that she was fixing to say that she didn't love him back.

"Because I've been too busy worrying that you didn't feel the same as me." She said, crashing her lips back onto his. Moving her hands from hiding herself and instead using them to yank his shirt off. She pulled away to take a deep breath. "I love you too, JJ Maybank."

He gave a bright smile, almost bursting with joy. He crashed his lips onto hers, moving them perfectly with hers. He laid a kiss on the corner of her mouth, "Mel," he kissed her chin, "Will," he placed one on her neck, "You," her whole body was tingling, shivers going down her spine as he placed a kiss right above her breast. "Be." His lips landed on her perky nipple. His hand traveling slowly up her leg. "My." His fingers found their way inside her underwear, his finger rubbing her slowly feeling how wet she already was. "Girlfriend?" He asked just as he slipped a finger inside of her, causing her to loudly moan out her answer.

"Oh god, yes!"

____

The next morning, Melody woke up first and found her head sleeping on JJ's bare chest. A smile found her way on her face at remembering the activities from the night before. She could still feel his lips on her skin and his expert fingers moving inside of her. Melody wanted to go further than that but JJ was persistent on just wanting to focus on making her feel good. Which she appreciated because it proved that he was telling the truth when he admitted that he loved her and didn't just say it to sleep with her like most guys would do.

"Good morning beautiful." JJ murmured. Melody could feel the rumble in his throat. She lifted her head and looked at him he had his eyes closed and a smile gracing his face. He ran his finger down her arm.

"Good mornin' cutie." Melody said back. She pushed herself closer to him so she could lay a kiss on his face. "Are you excited for the day?"

"Am I excited to find millions of dollars with my girlfriend?" He said, their smiles growing. Melody nodded her head, blushing.

"Do you think we should tell them or just wait to see how long it's going to take for them to find out?" She asked him. She knew that Kie would most likely be excited. Pope is a mystery on what he is going to think. But John B? Melody is scared for him to find. Scared that he'll be upset and mad at them.

JJ smirked, "Let's let them find out on their own. It probably won't take long anyways, you're mine and soon everyone will know."

Melody blushed and almost responded until she heard someone beating on the door. She jumped up, startled by it. "JJ! C'mon! We got stuff to do!" John B's voice called out. His footsteps walked away from the room.