New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs

Start from the beginning

I take a sip "So we in Brazil, it's the good life" Tej said "Yeah" I nod Roman points said "So you got—you got 10 million comin'" He raise his glass "What are you gonna do with your money" Tej ask "Me" I look to him Roman said "Yeah" Tej said "Actually, man, I been thinking about opening up a garage back home".

I raise a brow ask "Really" Tej nods said "Place where people can bring their cars and not get completely ripped off" I nod in understanding Roman ask "So your dream is to start a day job" I look at Roman "That's-That's stupid, like, why would you" But Tej said "Nah, it's not stupid at all, man, I love what I do".

Romans said "That don't make no sense to me" Rico came over said "I know what I'm going do with my money" He put the plate on the table "Buy some cooking lessons for my man" Tego said "See, see" Roman picks up the ribs "There you go with that negativity, man" I raise a brow at it "You know me, money ain't a goddamn thing".

Roman puts the ribs back said "It's gonna take a little more than money to learn how to cook, bro" I smirk "That's horrible" I take a sip "But I heard they was lookin' for a chef down at this animal shelter" I laugh a bit as Tego speaks in Spanish I shake my head "Yo, C/n" I look at Roman ask "What" Roman ask "What are you going to do with 10 million dollars"?

I lean back said "To be honest I'm going to use some of that money to buy car parts" I look at them "Head back to my cousin's family garage and rebuild my cousin's car" I lean forward take a sip "You see my uncle manage to find Y/n's car and put in the back so that one day he would repair it but the parts for the car is expensive these days".

Tej nods said "That's something you should do" Roman nods said "Yeah, that's something" I notice Han went over to Gisele they talk a bit I take a sip "Hey C/n, give me a hand" I said "All right" I got up Roman and I went to grab more beers we turn "We're less than 24 hours from the biggest celebration of our life".

We walk over towards Mia, and Brian I said "You got that right" We put some drinks on the table Roman said "Y'all need a refill" I point to the beer in my hand said "This is some serious stuff" But Mia said "No, I'm good" Roman said "Cheers, baby" I said "Come on one more won't help" Mia smiles said "I'm good, no, thank you".

Brian takes one said "No, she can't" I take a sip Roman ask "What do you mean" Brian said "She can't" I tilt my head ask "How come" Roman ask "What is—what is" Brian then starts to rub Mia's stomach I narrow my eyes then widen I point ask "You mean she's...." Brian nods Roman ask "Are you serious right now"?

They chuckle I look over to Dom who's walking with Vince I call "Is that the reason why you let him win" We laugh everyone start to walk over Roman turn said "That was a baby gift" Brian said "No, that's messed up" Mia chuckles said "No, it wasn't" I shake my head said "That's a baby money for you" Brian point said "No, you're not takin' that from me".

Tej said "Wait, wait, wait" He raise his hands "Hold on a second" He wave his hand "So did he just smack the ass, or did he grab and hold on to it" We all start to laugh "Which one was it" Gisele said "Congratulations" Mia smiles said "Thank you" They hug we started talking and congratulating them about the baby.

Dom calls "Toast" We gather around in a circle Dom wave "Money'll come and go, we know that" We stare at him "But most important thing in life will always be the people in this room" I smile "Right here" Dom look at each one of us "Right now" He raise his beer "i'Salud, mi familia" We all raise our beers said "i'salud" We clink out beers and drink them.

The next day we all got ready to steal the vault Roman close the hood said "I'm all set" I stood next to Brian arms cross Mia calls "Hobbs is on the other side of the city" I look at her "We're not gonna get a better window" I look at Dom who said "Okay, guys, it's showtime" I move "First team in position, let's go" Rico yells "Come on, let's do this".