New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs

Start from the beginning

I see Brian give Roman the finger "The next two lights, hundred thousand" I grab the Amp ask "100,000, come on let's make it 500,000" I look to Han who said "We don't pull this job off, we're probably dead anyway" He looks to Dom "Let's make it a million" I said "Now you're talkin'" Brian said "I like that, all right, Million-dollar quarter mile".

Han said "All right then" I reach into my shirt and pull out a gold ring I took it off and put it on finger Roman ask "What's that" I look at him and said "Lucky ring it helps me on races, but something tells me I'll get third place" I kiss it and get ready Roman said "You only live once, let's do this" I stare forward revving.

Roman looks to me I stare then turn to Han who stares and looks to Dom who stares and look to Brian I stare forward suddenly Roman went ahead just as the lights went green, I shift gears and change pedals going forward I said "And Brian told Dom not to cheat" We drive down the it was Roman, I, Han, Dom and Brian.

Roman put his sirens on I shake my head shift gears and change pedals going faster to catch up to Roman I notice Brian a bit ahead of me I watch Roman turns and got in front of me I shift gears going faster just as Brian came up next to me, I shift gears and went forward now I'm next to Roman but suddenly Dom went pass us "Wow".

So, I went pass Roman I look behind to see Han and Brian went pass him as well I look forward as we get neck to neck but notice Brian catching up to Dom, so I shift gears and change pedals move my wheel to be on Dom's side as Roman got on my left side we all drive in a line we we're all neck to neck as the line gets closer, but I notice Dom went a bit slow making Brian win, Dom 2nd, me 3rd, Han 4th and Roman 5th I kissed my ring "Still lucky".

We drive back to our location we all park I put my ring back on the necklace around my neck and got out close the door Han and Roman walk "You two notice" They nod we walk forward Dom said "Good race, O'Conner" Brian said "Thanks, Dom" He turn to us happy "Do you know how long I've been waitin' for that shit" He clasp hands with Roman they smile Han said "I told you he didn't see it".

Roman point said "Your man right there, he let off the throttle at the line" I walk by Brian and said "He let you win that race" Roman said "You didn't do nothin'" I keep walking as Brian said "Bullshit", We all walk separately leaving Brian not answering.

3rd POV

The next day Mia's at the markets she gave money to a woman speaking Portuguese she walks away looking at the stands but suddenly Vince appear and grab Mia who notice him ask "Vince, what are you doing" Vince said "Quiet, they've been tracking you" He moves as black jeeps arrive and men get out Mia notice as another jeep arrives "Shh" Vince moves Mia away while looking out as Zizi and his men enter Zizi points said "I know she's here" They look around Zizi motion them to go and find Mia.

C/n POV

I'm helping Brian with the car I look up to see Mia walking back with some guy I look at Brian nodding ask "Who's that with Mia" Brian looks I notice his expression change "Brian" Brian gets up and starts walking to them Mia notice said "No" She stops Brian "It's okay" I went ask "What's going on" Mia said "Reyes's guys were waiting for me at the market".

The guy walks forward "Vince saved my life" I look between Vince and Brian who stare at him then Dom ask "You hungry" We look to see him and Han at a table Vince said "Yeah, sure" Dom said "Good" He looks to us "'Cause you're saying grace" Brian look at Vince put his hand out said "Thanks, Vince" Vince shakes his hand making Brian smile.

A few hours later we had a barbeque Tego on the grill Rico went to him said "Yo, you burning it" Tego said "Yo, this is how my mama does it, relax" Rico said "Yeah, but your mum is the worst cook in the world" Roman, Han and I are at the couches clinking glasses Tej said "Let's do it" I said Yeah" Roman said "Cheers, cheers, cheers".