Chen Jinyao was a little puzzled. She sat next to him with the fruit and was silent for a while before asking, "What do you think of this?"

Yan Chichi raised his head and looked at his mother with a smile, "Because Dad said that watching "Little Pig Peppa" can be a social man."

"…………………"

"Husband." Chen Jinyao turned to look at Yan Cheng with a complicated expression.

Yan Cheng was very calm, and faintly replied "Yes."

Then he raised his eyes lazily, seeming to oppose the general, "What?"

"It's nothing." Chen Jinyao narrowed her eyes and shook her head. "That's right, don't bully him and don't understand anything, just instill some messy things into him."

Yan Cheng: "..."

Don't listen to his nonsense! ! !

**********

When the children of Yan Chichi were in the big kindergarten class,

One day, I didn’t know what it was stimulated,

On a whim, he said that he wanted a sister.

He also clearly knew that this matter could not be discussed with his mother alone.

The kid Yan Chichi is smart.

He has a detailed plan for this.

Before talking to his mother, he must first find his father.

Destroy each and pull a powerful ally.

Saturday night.

Yan Cheng went to Luo Xiao's house to pick Yan Chichi home.

Because of the presence of Chen Jinyao in the passenger's seat, Xiao Xiaoyan Yan has been arguing about other topics for a long time, just cautiously refusing to talk about business.

The city outside the car window is colorful.

The tall sycamore trees on both sides of the road kept retreating.

The kid Yan Chichi craned his neck and looked out. When he was tired, he leaned back in the chair. After thinking about it, he couldn't help but talk.

"Mom." He said sweetly.

Chen Jinyao turned her head and glanced at him with a smile, "Yeah."

The child Yan Chichi caught attention when he saw it, and a gleam of excitement flashed in his eyes. He bulged his cheeks, then raised his chubby hand, covered his mouth, and muffled: "Mom, I'm too lonely by myself."

Putting eye drops and hitting on the side is the best policy.

"..." Chen Jinyao squinted, not knowing how to respond to him.

He saw her reflection in his obsidian pupils.

Seriously, just waiting for her answer.

Yan Cheng in the driver's seat sneered.

Stop the car slowly at the red light at the intersection.

He raised his eyes and glanced at the rearview mirror of the car.

"Do you know loneliness? What are you lonely?"

Friends and relatives said that his child Yan Chichi was a real treasure, and that the real treasure was so painful to the extent that it caused brain pain.

Yan Cheng slowly retracted his gaze, lifted his fingers lightly, and tapped the steering wheel.

"Of course I know." The kid Yan Chichi said, and then explained grievously, "Dad, you have a mother, and mom, you have a father. Look at me again, I have nothing, how pitiful."