29 & 30

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 29: Step 29
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 29: Step 29
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It is late at night, and it is most suitable for the surname Fengyue after opening up.

The good name is: first courtesy and then soldiers!

In the small shower room enclosed by frosted glass and only equipped with a shower head, which must be washed standing up, a few ambiguous sounds were faintly heard. The glass door was not closed tightly, leaving a gap which would splash out more or less After a little bit of water accumulates, the floor around the tassel platform also becomes wet. The prolonged scouring of warm water promotes the transpiration of hot air, forming a natural barrier of "clouds and mists" in the airtight space, and at the same time it further blurs the two people who are intimately overlapping inside.

The frosted glass struck by water vapor was foggy.

Not long after, Chen Jinyao, who was eagerly looking for a support point, raised her arm and instinctively rested her palm on the frosted glass closest to her because her legs softened and could not stand because of trembling. Chen Jinyao didn't notice the movement for a while, and the moment her teeth bit her lower lip, the palm of her hand on the frosted glass also slid down until it fell weakly, and she lifted it back to embrace the man's neck.

There was an obvious dragging palm print on the frosted glass.

Finally, water droplets are formed under the palm prints, and after dripping down the glass surface, it is like opening up several new "small intestines".

………

The above is a big explosion after Yan Cheng's patience reached a critical point.

It is telling Chen Jinyao personally: Don't worry, the ones that should come will come.

For a long time after the end, Yan Cheng was lying on the bed with Chen Jinyao in his arms and fell into a state of unconscious sleep and vigorous fighting spirit because of satisfaction.

In the dim environment, he could vaguely discern the radiance in his dark eyes.

After the passion, he always wanted to smoke a cigarette. He touched the cigarette case by the bedside and took it out and took one out. He pinched the end of the cigarette lightly with his fingertips. The lighter was still turned between two fingertips for a few seconds. , The cigarette was put back into the cigarette case, and then the cigarette case was thrown to the location of the trash can in the memory of the second accidental interceptor tonight.

"Forget it, let's quit smoking first." He murmured.

Without smoking, Yan Cheng's mouth couldn't stay idle at all. He suddenly felt from the heart that he had a special desire to talk and talk at this moment, and he didn't know which switch was pressed. In short, it triggered his endless attempts. Chattering, then the attribute of tuberculosis.

But the words came to his lips, and he came back to his senses, and realized that there was nothing to say.

Well, I knew I should have done it first before preaching, and almost suffocated. Yan Cheng lowered his eyes, glanced at his thigh, and whistled silently.

Compared with Yan Cheng's unprovoked excitement, Chen Jinyao has been drowsy all the way since he subsided.

There is almost no step-by-step process of falling asleep, and I fell asleep when I touched the pillow.

She hugged Yan Cheng, breathing long, and the heat spewed out on Yan Cheng’s naked chest. It didn’t take long for her to be safe and well-behaved. She probably realized that it was too hot to sleep in this way, and opened it in a daze. After the eyes murmured "hot", he closed his eyes again, stretched out his hand and pushed Yan Cheng away relentlessly without thinking, then turned his back to him and continued to sleep.