06

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 6: Sixth step
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 6: Sixth step
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It was indeed early to leave the meal, and I blamed them for getting up late in the morning.

Busy and busy until now the first dish has not been cooked.

After looking at the two backs in the kitchen for a long time, they could see a feeling of "old man and old wife", and they cooperated with each other, and there was a touch of warmth in the air.

With his elbows on his knees, Chai Yue bent over slightly, looked over Shao Chongsi, took out the phone and took the photo directly, "Chen Jinyao has some tricks."

"That's better than Zhou Xue." Artest had always been upright, but he was so upset that he didn't grasp the point. His dislike for Zhou Xue was always shown on his face.

Chai Yue edited the text "This is not the Yancheng I know" and uploaded the photo to Moments, then raised his eyes, the tip of his tongue circled his teeth, half jokingly said: "You are still young and don't understand. Snow is energetic."

After that, I got up and went to the window sill. There were potted plants on the window sill, a piece of green, full of vitality, and the movement of touching my pocket, instantly lost the desire to smoke, turned around, and looked indoors like a sculpture .

He seems to know where Chen Jinyao's methods are.

It would be more hypocritical to say it, but this little nest is indeed quite homely.

Yan Cheng is still lying in the kitchen, adding to the chaos.

"Bring out the fruit, did you hear me!" Chen Jinyao glanced at him, and didn't want to give him the slightest face. Before he was ready to stir-fry, he finally couldn't bear it, and pushed him a few times. "You are seriously hindering me here."

This is her emphasis again, the first time he let him out was 15 minutes ago.

Yan Cheng grinds his teeth and flexibly turned sideways without letting Chen Jinyao push him. After sweeping away, the Three Musketeers who swept into the living room stared at them with scorching eyes.

After looking at each other for a few seconds, the three quickly turned their faces away, lowered their heads, and looked to the ceiling.

"..." It can be seen that the effect Chen Jinyao wanted has been achieved.

"I think I have to do a full set of things." Yan Cheng pursed the corners of his lips.

His sudden, headless words really made Chen Jinyao stunned. After putting the shredded onion on the plate, she tilted her head up slightly: "Huh?"

In the next second, Yan Cheng leaned over and lowered his head towards her.

The lips touched the soft cheeks.

The tip of her nose couldn't avoid touching it, and she could smell the faint fragrance of milk on her body.

Regrettably, the moment it touches, it breaks up, and a tingling sensation crawls into his heart. Yan Cheng's eyes are slightly narrowed, and the light in his pupils is darkened by an inch, which is a bit unpleasant.

"Okay," he said pretendingly.

Then, under Chen Jinyao's unfriendly gaze, he looked at each other awkwardly for a few seconds, turned around and ran away from the ‘scene of the crime’ with a fruit platter.

If it was a ghost in the beginning.

At that moment, it was discovered that the ghost was the old black mountain demon of childhood shadow.