Colleague A is really upright, "Jin Yao, you don't know, I was determined to become a dentist because I thought that the profession of dentistry is making money."

"..."

In this way, Chen Jinyao's daily workload is pitiful.

Occasionally, one or two patients will be accepted.

At other times when she was in a panic, there was a glass of boiled water on the desk. She sat in the office and read a book. When she was tired, she got up and walked around and took a walk. She was a free and easy old man.

She is like this, think about it, it doesn't matter if she doesn't come to the clinic.

Just stay at home, Yan Cheng is not there, the empty home, it's better to come to work, if you have nothing to do, you can join Xiao Liu and the others in the tea party.

Wait until the seventh month of pregnancy.

Yan Cheng seemed to be done with his fingers.

He said everything he wanted to say when he learned that Chen Jinyao was pregnant.

That day, which coincided with Friday, he seldom came to the clinic to pick her up from get off work early.

But even earlier, it can't resist the speed of night falling during the midwinter.

Zhang Dengjiecai has already rendered the atmosphere of the New Year in advance. There are always pedestrians wrapped in coats and necks but still corroded by the cold walking in a hurry, occasionally stopping for a while and stomping their feet in place, exhaling to try to warm the cold palms.

The breath turns into a few wisps of white smoke, embedded in the winter, complementing each other.

Across the glass, Yan Cheng saw Chen Jinyao, who had already taken off her white coat, slowly walking over with her bag, with one hand on her hips.

She turned her face and said with a smile to the front desk nurses, "See you next week."

The bitter cold wind swept over, Yan Cheng squinted his eyes, raised his leg and walked quickly towards the other side. He was not a few steps away, he hurried to open the door for her before she touched the doorknob, and by the way She took the not-heavy bag in her hand.

I vaguely heard Xiao Liu and the others whispering, and finally, they broke the jar and turned into audacity: "Brother Yan, are you here to pick up Sister Chen again?"

Asking knowingly, teasing can't hide the little girl's kind envy.

Yan Cheng didn't raise his eyes, and took Chen Jinyao's hand, "Yeah."

The heating in the compartment cuts off the severe cold outside.

The car music plays soft and gentle music, which is not like the passion of the past. It is said that this kind of music is especially suitable for prenatal education.

Listening to it for a long time can easily relax people's spirits and eventually become drowsy.

The road conditions during peak hours are really hard to describe.

Really busy, inevitably difficult.

Chen Jinyao looked languidly out of the car window, feeling the slow squirming of the car, her eyelids drooping, if it weren't for the light stimulating outside, plus Yan Cheng was chatting with her every and every time, she is now Fell asleep.

The content of the conversation was one piece at a time, and it was extremely jumping.

Chen Jinyao was also dizzy, and his answer was "um, uh, uh," very perfunctory, basically because the left ear went in and the right ear went out.