Wearing jeans, a cropped flannel shirt, and white sneakers. Natasha knocked, "You ready, sweetie?" She asked, nodding my head, offering and accepting her hand as our hands intertwined.

Walking side by side to the common room, Tony sitting on the couch sipping his coffee, Bruce at his side biting the end of a pen looking at his tablet.

"We're going." Natasha announced, Tony then stood up, handing a black card to her.

Eyes widening, Tony winks at me and kisses both our cheeks, "Be careful, both of you." He said and walked back towards Bruce. Saying our bye to them, walking towards the elevator.

"I'm tired, Nat. Can't we just buy anything else." I whined, sitting on a cushion chair while Nat roamed around looking for a dress.

Nat walked back holding a bunch of dresses, "Go try all of these." She said, ushering me towards the fitting room, lips pouting as I obeyed.

"Next."

"No."

"Hm, no."

"Next one, babe."

Walking out wearing the black dress, "I swear Nat if you-" hearing a wolf-whistle interrupting me, "That one. That's definitely the one. We'll buy that. Now let's buy you some heels." She said, standing up.

What the hell just happened?

Following Nat as she chose some dresses and more clothes, grabbing my hands as we walked towards the counter, giving the card at the counter as we continued our way.

Bags both on our hands as we shop some more.

Arriving at the tower, greeting Clint and Steve, I quickly went towards my room, arms and legs spread laying on the bed, letting my eyes close.

Finally.

Someone shaking my arm woke me up, "Up now darling, we have to get ready." Natasha said, smiling at me.

Rubbing my eyes, I didn't even know that I fell asleep, dragging my feet to the bathroom.

Minutes later, walking back to my bed, my hair soaking wet and towel wrapping around my body, a black lace matching set lay on the bed.

"Do I really have to wear this?" I asked as she nodded, answering a faint okay as I began to wear it.

Sitting in front of the vanity, closing my eyes as Natasha did my make up and hair, "Can I open my eyes?" I asked.

"I'm almost done. Okay, open your eyes, baby." She replied and I obliged.

Looking at my reflection, a black eyeliner thinly lined my eyes making it more feline-looking, making my lashes full and lush. Brown hues of eyeshadow defined my eyes.

Natasha kept my complexion very natural, some light shading to the hallows of my cheeks adding some warmth to my skin, making it look very smooth, healthy, and glowing.

A nude pink with a subtle gloss placed on my lips, hair styled in a half up and half down loose curls. Overall, Natasha outdid herself.

"Is that me?" I asked, still looking at my reflection.

"Yes, now go get dressed." She answered and handed the dress.

Undressing myself in the bathroom, slipping the black dress, I walked out and looked at the floor-length mirror.

Mouth dropping seeing myself, asymmetrical hem with high slit ends in my thigh, spaghetti strap, having a deep v-neckline showing an ample amount of my cleavage, not too tight not too loose just enough for me to breath and comfortably walk around.

I was speechless looking at myself, looking at Natasha wearing a red bodycon knee-length dress with black lace ankle strap heels on. Sporting a smokey eye make up and red lipstick.

Define Perfect.

As Natasha gives me a black lace up heels, wearing it and standing up, stumbling a little thankful enough that Natasha was there to help steady myself.

Looking at her, "Gorgeous." I said, hands on her waist, gently caressing her face, "Thank you Nat, for everything." I added as I looked at her.

A bright smile on her face as she placed a light kiss on my cheek, "Anytime. I'll gladly do it again, любимая. Let's go, the boys are already waiting. Thor is also coming, hence why Tony throws this party." She muttered, grabbing my hand.

Intertwining our hands as we walked side by side, a little conversation as we make our way towards the party.

I nervously squeezed Natasha's hand as we reached the room, squeezing back her hand and lightly tapped my hand.

"You'll be fine, родная." She said, a gentle smile on her lips. Letting out a deep sigh, we entered the room. A brief silence as everyone was looking at us.

Oh, God. This is why I hate crowded places.

I sighed as everyone resumed what they're doing, roaming my eyes around as Natasha and I weaved our way through the crowd, everyone wore their best dress or suit.

A sweet melody drifted through the busy atmosphere, arriving at the counter as Natasha sat following her and ordered for us, seconds later the bartender carefully placed our drink, saying my thanks to him without looking at him.

Looking up hearing Natasha clears her throat, I followed her line of sight and noticed that the bartender was looking at me, eyes hungrily roamed my body as lust danced in his eyes.

As he was about to say something, Clint arrived, furiously looking at the bartender, "If you want your precious eyes, son. It's best to look away from my soulmate." Clint said, venom laced in his voice.

Averting his eyes away, turning his attention to the other customers, making their desired drinks. Hands wrapping possessively on my waist, "You look ravishing, my love." He said, kissing my temple. 

"You look handsome as always, Clint." I replied, earning a chuckle from him.