Chao is Tian Shelang, and in the evening, he goes to Tianzitang.

The third brother of my own family sees that the mountains are not dewy, and I am afraid that they will really live up to these two sentences.

What's more important is that everyone in the family will lose everything when they are honored. Now that Qi Ming has achieved fame, he can also get a seventh-rank official position at the lowest level. Then their Qi family is a serious official family!

Even if it is less than a big family, but there will be more of it in the future.

But in the same way, they must also consider Qi Ming's reputation in their work in the future. Fang has read books and knows that officials are tired of his family, so he must be more cautious.

You Xin and Qi Zhao mentioned these things, who knew that when he turned his head, he saw Qi Dalang who was smiling and silly.

Fang knew Qi Zhao's joy, and she was also joyful in her heart, but it's not a problem always standing like this.

Holding his already high belly, Fang patted Qi Zhao's arm and said, "Msang-gong, you should be sober. Shizhixian came to announce the good news and brought a lot of people with him. How should they be arranged? Let people sit and drink tea."

Qi Zhao was reminded by her to react immediately, and nodded repeatedly: "Yes, yes, you must be prepared to let people set meals..."

"It's time to set up dinner? It's too late." Fang smiled angrily, reached out and grabbed his arm, thinking that his father-in-law was confused now, turned his head and said to the mother-in-law, "Go, let someone do it. Good tea, bring out good tea, and prepare dinner again, the same thing."

When the mother-in-law left, Fang saw Qi Zhaozheng staring at her.

This made Fang a little weird. He looked down at himself, made sure that there was nothing dirty on his body, and then glared at him: "What are you looking at?"

Qi Zhao coughed lightly, stretched out his hand on Fang's back waist to make her stand more comfortable, and said, "I didn't expect you to be so generous this time."

It sounds like it’s more complicated to prepare meals, but if you really manage the housework, you can know that those refreshments look at the small ones. It seems that ten are not as good as a steamed bun to fill your stomach, but I really care about the money. Refreshments are expensive.

Usually my own lady is stingy...No, she is very frugal, but she never treats guests with these.

Fang understood what Qi Zhao meant, and was not angry. He helped him walk into the house and said, "Now the third brother is good fortune. This is the blessing of the family. What is it just for some refreshments?"

Qi Zhao looked at Fang Clan and wanted to praise her for being generous, but felt that if she was so boastful, it seemed that he had had some dissatisfaction before, so he just hugged Fang Clan tightly and said sincerely:" The lady is much smarter than me."

Fang gave him a push, and Yuanyuan's face was a bit disgusting, and he muttered: "Don't squeeze the child."

Qi Zhao stepped back hurriedly, cautiously supporting Fang's waist with one hand and protecting her belly with the other, and the two walked towards the back hall together.