Chapter Six: Kacchan!

"You what!?" Camie yelled slapping her hands on his shoulders. The blond just giggled as he shoved his phone into her face. "Look!"

"Oh my god! You got yourself a flirty one~!" The blond blushed before pulling his phone away from the girl. "Okay! Okay! You're looking into deep into this." Shoto smiled for his friend but he couldn't help but feel worried. He got over Midoriya so fast, it had only been a little over two weeks since they broke and he broke down.

"Saturday? That's tomorrow, right? You don't have any clothes!" Katsuki dryly laughed. "Yeah, all those perfectly good clothes in my closet aren't enough." "Exactly!" Camie exclaimed as she started doing something on her phone. "Okay, I just texted Mina. She said she's coming to help."

"Mina's coming? Oh god. This is going to take forever!"

------

"Why is it so crowded again!" Camie yelled. It was way more packed than it was when Thirteen was allegedly going to come here. "Maybe another hero was coming," Inasa said blocking them from all the shoving people. Everyone was so aggressive. These are the times the other three really appreciated Inasa's big build. Shoto was staring intensely at his phone as they walked somewhere less crowded.

He looked around the area before the hero of the hour walking around in suck a terrible disguise. "Shoto come on!" Katsuki looked back at the two-toned boy and followed his gaze before he could distract the blond.

It was him. He was walking around in an All Might hoodie and sunglasses. 'Was that supposed to be his disguises? Was he that stupid? Well, I guess he is that stupid.' Katsuki thought as he turned his head away from the hero.

"Izuku, You can't be serious?" The blond playfully glared at the taller. "What? I think I look awesome!" He wore a shirt that read 'Deku fan' and some blue shorts. His hair was pushed back and he had sunglasses on. "You can't even tell it's me!" The blond just sighed as he shook his head. "Why am I in love with an idiot?" The other laughed and pulled him into a hug. "You'll see. We'll be able to hang out with our friends without anyone noticing."

"Is that Deku?!" Someone yelled. They hadn't even walked in yet and he already was noticed. Katsuki sighed before turning to him. "Told you." Izuku just sighed in defeat. "It's not even that many people. I'll just say hi and then we can hang out." The blond nodded before they were surrounded by a crowd of people. "Not that ma-." "Deku! Can I get a photo?" The hero laughed and nodded. One photo turned into two and two turned into ten and so on. Katsuki was eventually pushed back just sighed as he walked into the now mostly empty building.

"Bakubae!" The blond snapped out of whatever flashback he was in and looked up. "Ashido!" He smiled and she pulled him into a hug. "It's been a while, I would have thought you forgot about us." "I text you guys every day. How could I forget about you?" She laughed as she went to greet the others.

A big hand clamped down on his right shoulder as he heard a laugh from behind him. "Bakubro! Is it just me or are you getting shorter!"  The blond grumbled pushing Kirishima's hand off of him. "We haven't seen each other for weeks and you decided to insult me?" "You know I'm just kidding! It was Denki's idea."

"Don't throw me under the bus!" Katsuki turned to the blond before cracking his knuckles. "So it was you." The other blond nervously laughed, putting his hands up. "Kacchan! We can talk about this!" Katsuki gave him three good death chops to the head before Kiri pulled him away.

Denki rubbed his head and smiled sheepishly before turning to Shoto. "Thank you. For telling me about Ha- Sero. After I confronted him about it he told me he did it to a couple of other people." Shoto smiled and nodded his head. "It's not a problem. You're my friend, It's the best I could do." Denki gave him one of those stupid smiles and laughed. Todoroki smiled brushing a hand through his hair.

Denki froze before short-circuiting. Shoto laughed before Kiri came over to see what happened. He felt hands wrap around his waist and turned to see them. Katsuki was smirking before laughing. "What you blushing for?" Shoto brought his hand up to his face and he felt the heat coming off of it. "You crushing on someone? A special blond someone? A special stupid blond someone?" Shoto smirked before turning around in the blond's arms. "A special blond someone you say?" He wrapped his arms around his neck before laughing.

"Kacchan?"

Two weeks. It's been two weeks since I last updated. And I'm sorta sorry...I guess.

I recently started actually reading stuff on Ao3 and God I'm in a hole right now. I found a fanfiction of Undercut-Kun and decided I wanted to write something about that. So I made another book. Yay! If you don't know who Undercut-Kun aka Kariage aka Agei Ashikari is he was one of Bakugou's old middle school friends. And I love the fanart of him. There aren't a lot of fanfictions of him so I decided to at least write two. So if you wanna read that. 

I'm extremely happy that this book has over 700 reads! Woo! 

800 Words