Chapter Five: I have a date.

A/N: Dabi is in LOV but no one but some heros has actually seen him so he can walk about freely but he wears a mask and glasses to cover his burns because they make him look more like a villain. The reason I'm putting this here will make more sense in future chapters. Also please inform me of spelling mistakes.

The door slammed open as four bodies slumped into the empty apartment. "My feet are killing me!" Camie said, throwing her shoes across the room. Katsuki did the same thing with his and took off his black vest and collapsed on the couch. "That's why I suggested we change before going out." The half 'n half boy made his way to the kitchen to get water for them all. "Like we could have but I thought the party was fun," Camie said heading to the bathroom to wipe off her messy make-up.

That night was Enji's Birthday dinner party. He always has one on his birthday and Shoto makes his father allow them to join him.

"Dad, can my friends come?" The two-toned boy said putting his school bag down. "What? Of course not. Now come on we need to get you fit-." "Then I'm not going." Enji turned towards his son and scowled at him. "What?" "I said I'm not going. If you won't allow my friends to accompany me then I'm staying here." The boy crossed his arms and scowled right back. The man groaned and began to walk away. "...fine. Just make sure they're presentable." Shoto smiled and fist-pumped the air.

Shoto ran to his room and jumped on his bed, pulling out his phone.

[Disaster Squad]

[Half 'n Half]: Hey, do you remember the dinner party I said I had to attend? Well, you guys are coming with me.

[Queen Camie]: Rad! I need to get new clothes though.

[Half 'n Half]: Don't worry about that. I can grab my father's credit card and we can go shopping.

[Baldy]: How did you get him to agree? He barely knows us and he's allowing us to go?

[Boom Boy]: More like being forced knowing this idiot.

[Half 'n Half]: True. I'll be picking you guys up. Get ready.

[Baldy]: Roger!

[Queen Camie]: I'm picking out Kat's clothes and no one can stop me. 

[Half 'n Half]: All yours.

[Boom Boy]: LIKE HELL YOU ARE!

Todoroki threw his phone on his bed after receiving a large number of profanities. He changed out of his uniform to a v-neck shirt and some tight sweat pants. He grabbed some keys from the huge number of keys his father owned and the black credit card from the counter. Shoto suspects that his father knows that he steals it but he doesn't really think about it.

He hopes into one of the cars and drives to Camie's house. He knows that Inasa would be there too because they are always together. He also had a suspicion that they liked each other but it just might be how they are. He could hear them from outside. He stepped out of the car after honking the horn.

He saw the two stumble out of the house before waving goodbye to her parents. "Shoto! Missed you a bunch!" Camie pulled the confused boy into a hug. "But I just saw you earlier at school?" Inasa laughed before pulling Camie off him. "Let's go get Katsuki."

------

Camie was pulling out clothes from the racks and tossing them over to Katsuki. "Camie, I'm not trying all of this on." Camie pouted before taking most of the clothes back. "Fine. Try those on then." He sighed before going into one of the changing rooms while Inasa walked out of one.