three | fabian | tw, talk about drugs |

I hate college, just the people they give me a disease. Maybe I'm being unreasonable but it's true. I hate a lot of people, I have one big list. You have to be very very special to be on my good list. Only three people are on there. Murphy, Luke and nonna. I love them, and they know it has to be special for me to love,

I didn't have very much love in my childhood. My parents were poor growing up. You know that story that your dad fell in love with your mom and she was poor but your dad rich and he chose your mom? Well that happened. My grandparents were furious. But when mum became pregnant and I came. They started to being nicer. They loved me. I was/ am everything to them. But when nonno died, a part of my heart died with him. I came in a depression. I just couldn't deal with it.

I needed them. My friends. Noah and Luke are everything to me. I would literally walk through fire for them, with pride. And they would do the same for me. And that's a true friendship. I started this day angry. Somebody bumped into me yesterday. They apologized I guess.

Me being me just walked away. They looked like a girl. She had dark black curls, long, thick. Freckles. Pink full lips, white teeth. Little nose. Beautiful body.

She was in my bookstore, so she lives in town? cute. I grabbed my books and walked towards my class. English. It's too easy that's why I don't have any classes anymore.  I'm the "smart guy." I rolled my eyes. Like I said I Hate college.

I opened the class door. Professor Micheal looked at me. "Mr. Rossi late on your first day back?." I put my sunglasses on my head. "If you weren't top of your class I would let you come back later." He said, while sorting his books. "Don't lie to me Micheal you wouldn't." I said while smirking. He rolled his eyes.

I walked towards the middle row. I saw someone staring at me. I looked at the person. It was a girl. She looked like I knew her. It was like a Dè ja vu. That little feeling in you mind, that you know the person or had that memory. It was the same with that girl. I didn't mind that girls were staring, but how she was staring at me was something different really.

I looked at her, I looked very closely. I narrowed my eyes. Fuck no. She looks like someone. Luke. She is literally Luke. Oh my fucking god. I mouthed. Stop staring.

She looked away, bingo.

- - -

When class was over, I was texting Luke on my phone.

Me: what's up?

Luke: Noah is being weird man.

Me: God.

Luke:   Hurry the fuck up.

I'm not going to hurry up for Luke, so I just walked my tempo. My dorm wasn't far away or anything. I share one with Luke and Noah. It's fun, Noah doesn't do shit, and Luke doesn't talk if you don't talk to him. I think the thing that happened is still on his mind, and I get it it would be on my mind too, if it happened to me. But I didn't so like I always say to him when he tries to let me understand it, I don't have the right to get it.

It's hard for him. It's hard for all three of us, we all deal with shit. But we show it differently, I've known these guys since I was in the stomach. And that's how long I've been friends with them, and they never let me down and they know if they will I will literally kill them.

I arrived at my dorm room. I opened the door, and went straight to the kitchen. I walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a water bottle. Luke came out of his room. "Hmm?" I asked. He shrugged. "Again?" I asked. He nodded again. "Fuck man, why again? I thought we talked him out of it." I said. I leaned my head against the kitchen cabinet's and closed my eyes. I turned around and hit with my fist the white cabinet.

"Fabian, chill we can still put him into rehab and it's fixed." He tried to reassure me. But it wasn't fixed, he is an addict. "Why? Why did he relapse?" Luke shrugged. "Okay, let's put him back into rehab then."

We walked towards his room. I opened his door, it was dark. He was on his bed, in a black hoodie. Comforter over his whole body, on the floor everywhere was drugs. He really did relapse.

"Noah, we are going to put you back into rehab." I started. He chuckled. "Why?" He asked with a raspy voice. "You wanna know why? Hmm? Well because we don't want you to die." I said. "That's cute, so you wanna help now? After three years? Fine, I'm gonna let you help." He stood up. His eyes weren't sparkling anymore, he wasn't Noah anymore.

It's really hurting us, I swear to god Luke isn't saying it but he doesn't like it. And I know he doesn't want this. I think all us don't want this. I walked out of the room and grabbed my phone. I dialed the number. "Hey, can you give me Julian?" I asked. "Sure!" The woman said. I waited a minute, "Julian speaking." He started. I sighed.

"It happend again." I said. "I know that accent, when is he coming?" He asked. I looked on my apple watch, it was two o clock. "Right now. Julian for our sake please help him." I said. "I know Fabian, I'm gonna try everything I swear to you when he comes back he is Noah again." He promised. I hung up.

I then walked out of the dorm, I started walking towards the headmaster office. Miss Webster, was looking at me. "Mr.Rossi you can't get in, Mr.Thomas is busy with someone."

"Does it look like I care?" I asked. She looked back at her papers. That's what I thought. I didn't knock I just walked into his office. I saw a girl sitting, right in front of him. "Fabian, I'm busy right now." He started standing up. "I don't care, Noah is going away for a couple of months." I said. "Why is he going away?" He asked. I looked at the girl, she looked back. It's the girl from class.

I saw her airpods on her lap, I pointed at them. I grabbed her phone, searched for Spotify. I put on her playlist. I think she understood, she put in her airpods and the music was on the hardest you could get it.

"We are putting him back into rehab." I said. He nodded. "Okay, that's fine but it's the last time isn't it?" He asked. I walked backwards. "I don't know." I said. The girl looked at me, I nodded at her. I mouthed thank you at her. She saluted back at me.

- - -

hii y'all!
this one is short, but it's a lot of explaining and of course a heavy topic. If some of y'all are very very hard with this topic skip it please. This chap is new, and I changed Noah his character a bit.

love ruwedaaa!

new tiktok!

urfavesmutwriter