Chapter I

"Good morning!" the cheery man called to his thirty students, who were too intrigued in their own conversations. What they talked about were common topics, things like sport and the well-known phrase of, 'did we have any homework?' Only a few had taken note of the teacher's presence, mainly because they rarely spoke. They simply sat by themselves in a timid fashion.
These students did not focus on the lesson, instead they drifted off into their own imagination and completely disregarded the people and scene around them. Most classified these types of students as strange, freaks or weird, but they were not at all. Everybody has drifted off to dance among the fairies, although some exit it almost as quickly as they entered.
Freaks, strange and weird were hardly bad insults. Slut was popular among girls, and once used the victim would feel as if they had the word clearly visible in a neon red on their forehead. Even if it is just a mere tease, to the victim it is not so. It is a label, and labels can kill.
"Good morning," the man repeated. A tired echo from his students occurred, with the additional 'Mr Kerbet' at the end.
"Today, we are going to be continuing our plate boundary work...." and that was it. Most of the students had drifted off or engaged in their conversation once more, not listening to the teacher.