Redwhisker

This OC belongs to @-dark_wyvern

current name :: redwhisker

5/5, great name! I love colour prefixes personally. And whisker is a good one, it's not used often at all compared to other similar suffixes like -tail, -pelt and -fur.

(Edit: Throughout the entirety of this review, I thought it was -whisper rather then -whisker lol. I've got it now thought!)

past names :: redkit , redpaw

Great!

future names :: none

Okay!

name reasoning ::

• red :: the ginger patches on his rare tortoiseshell pelt reminded his mother of red rose petals

I like that quite a bit.

• whisker :: his long , feathery fur

Oh, neat! It fits him. I love long-furred cats. And short-furred cats. And furless cats. I just love cats. But especially long-furred cats.

gender :: male

Alright!

sexuality :: asexual heteroromantic { not like he can have kits anyway due to his genetics }

Thanks for remembering! Cat genetics can be annoying from time to time. I sort of fell down a rabbit hole while I was building a clan one day, and now I know way too much for any sane person that isn't a breeder. (Although, interesting fact: Our neighbor is cat breeder, she breeds Devon Rex cats!)

age at death :: around eighty four moons { seven years }

A good age! 

clan :: RiverClan

Nice!

rank :: kit, medicine cat apprentice, medicine cat

Yay! A medicine cat. I think this is the first one I've rated. (Edit: It's the second, actually. Still a rather small number.)

appearance :: redwhisker was a large cat, larger than some of the others of his clan, with large mottled tortoiseshell fur that was as soft as feathers and amber eyes. he was noted to have been blind in his right eye, and had many scars on his muzzle, making it look like he was a warrior rather than a medicine cat.

15/15 This is really detailed! I don't think I need to restate my love for amber eyes lol. Is his right one clouded, since he's blind? Anyways, this is great! I don't need to lecture you on tortie toms since you've covered your bases there, Redwhisker is a wonderfully accurate cat!

personality :: as a kit , redwhisker tried to be as open and optimistic as his littermates , but he was always pushed aside in favor of those who were born alongside him . perhaps it was the jealousy that sparked as a kit , or it could have been the fact that no cat ever believed in him , but once he decided to be apprenticed as a medicine cat , he grew more and more bitter watching his parents take pride in his siblings , yet never looking to him . this sparked murderous tendencies in him at a young age , and is what turned him into the impatient and aggressive tom he was known to be . yet , he always had a bit of charm to him , which is why this bitterness was overlooked for so long .

25/25 Right, so I used to watch a lot of true crime, and the last sentence sound REALLY familiar. This is a really realistic transformation. I keep trying to find fault... but I can't. I like this a lot. I might add paranoid to her from his story, but this part is just a guide for you to keep him realistic, accurate and distinct. You've done a great job! I'd also note here that he's really determined, but these are just extra traits from the backstory so you clearly know about them.