"How ridiculous. Stop spewing false shit like that, last thing I need is to be viewed as something I'm not. And if either of you spread false information that leads people to putting me on a pedestal then I'm drowning you in the ocean." Kyra threatened causing the two to straighten up before they whispered amongst themselves causing Kyra to scoff.

"Kyra, my beautiful storm cloud! I need a word with you!" Hange shouted out coming to the girl before beckoning her towards her.

Kyra groaned rolling her eyes as she stood up. "If it's about the crab incident, that was Jean's own idiocy for shoving his face in front of the crab. If anything I sympathize with the crab." Kyra said dully causing Jean to shout.

Hange chuckled shaking her head. "That's not what I need to talk to you about. Come along, my dear." Hange said with a chipper as she walked with Kyra following behind her with a sigh.

"This better not be you roping me into another experiment." Kyra said dully.

Hange laughed ignoring the girl as she walked with a skip to her upbeat steps.

Kyra grunted as she only received laughter before they made it to another tent.

Kyra sat down at a table as Hange sat down giving a cheeky grin to her causing Kyra to raise an eyebrow.

"Kyra, I'm sure you know the current position the Scouts are currently in. As of recently we have been getting new recruits pouring in from everywhere. And with all these recruits there is a lack of definite command in the chain. So I've been asking around and looking into the issue and I think I found the solution." Hange informed causing Kyra to look at her dully.

"Just get to the point of why I'm here. No need to ramble on things I already know." Kyra stated boredly causing Hange's grin to widen.

"Ah, alright my dear. Straight to the point, I see. I am appointing you as Section Commander, Kyra." Hange said with a smile causing Kyra's eyes to widen before she sighed.

"Why? Pick someone else. Armin is much better suited, even Jean is more acclimated for such position." Kyra said.

"Funny, the both of them think you are far better acclimated to the role. You mitigate tasks well with exceptional results. You're clever, quick, strong, strict, caring, and can lead without issues. That's what makes you perfect for the position." Hange informed.

Kyra frowned clenching her fists, "I refuse. I am barely responsible with my own life and now you want me to be held responsible for many lives? Hange, pick someone else. There are fair better candidates then me." Kyra said dully causing Hange to shake her head.

"This is not something one can refuse, Kyra. It's not like I made the decision on a whim. This was a year of evaluating everyone and gathering intel. Every person I had asked agreed with my evaluation. This isn't just me. This is your squadmates, Captain Levi, Her Majesty, the Commanders of the other Military Branches, and Premier Zachary. And of course, "Sadies the Sadist" as well. They all acknowledged your capabilities and found you to be the best candidate for this role." Hange said looking at Kyra, who gave a grunt in irritation.

Kyra narrowed her eyes staring at Hange. "It is. And I'm declining it, respectfully. Please pick someone else." Kyra said stoically.

Hange pressed her lips together before shaking her head. "I'm afraid you can't do that, my dear." Hange informed shaking her head.