Kyra clicked her tongue, "Scare him." Kyra finished rolling her eyes as Jean's screaming alerted everyone in the campground as they rushed to them to see what was happening.

"What the hell's going on here?" Hange yelled out panicked. Kyra shrugged indifferently.

"Jean's being a jackass, again." Kyra said blatantly.

Armin sighed as Kyra walked to Jean stopping him and grabbing the crab. Jean fell to the ground holding his nose.

Kyra stared dully at Jean before shaking her head, petting the crab. "Don't worry I would be scared too if he shoved that face of his in my face as well." Kyra said.

Her words causing the man to jump up and point at the girl who turned looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Gentle, my ass! What the hell is that supposed to mean, Ky?!" Jean yelled only to screech as the crab pinched on to his finger.

Kyra tilted her head, "He doesn't seem to like your attitude, Jean." Kyra said bluntly as Jean growled in irritation.

"My attitude?! What the hell does that got to do with anything?! That's not the issue!" Jean yelled as Armin sighed in exasperation as he glanced at Kyra.

"Kyra, I don't think that's why--" Armin said only for Kyra to grab the small crab again before holding it out for Armin.

"You wanna try? He's gentle." Kyra asked only for Armin to step back shaking his head.

"I-I'll t-take your word for it." Armin said nervously causing Kyra to roll her eyes.

"Stop brainwashing the animals! Everytime you're around I get attacked!" Jean yelled out causing Kyra to scoff.

"It's not me. You should know that animals of different species don't normally mingle, which is why you get attacked...At least we realized that when it comes to a fight with a horse and a crab, the crab will win." Kyra pointed out causing Eren to chuckle and Connie to laugh as they approached the group as time for shift change approached. Jean groaned in frustration as he marched towards Kyra.

"You are the absolute worst, Ky! This shit only happens when you're around--!" Jean yelled only to scream once more as the crab latched on to his lip.

Kyra sighed, "He really doesn't like your crabby attitude, Jean." Kyra said indifferently causing Eren, Armin, and Connie to burst into laughter as Jean pried the crab off and tossing him into the safety of the sand.

...

"Wow! To think a tiny crab did this much. I was expecting you to say you got into a fight with Eren, again with how swollen your face looks. I wonder if I can go find it. It probably taste good." Sasha commented causing Jean to growl as Kyra grimaced in disgust before rolling her eyes.

"Shut up! She's brainwashed the animals. What's next a damn bear?!" Jean yelled out as Sasha laughed.

"Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me. I mean this is Ky we're talking about. She has that aura around her." Sasha commented causing Jean to raise an eyebrow as Kyra stared dully at the two.

"You do realize I can hear you two." Kyra said only for the two to ignore her.

"What are you talking about?" Jean questioned.

"Well, think about it. There's something about her that just screams divinely. The way nature just seems to flourish around her. How even the animals adore Kyra. It kind of seems like she is less than a creation of God and more like the creator itself." Sasha pointed out as a scoff was heard from Kyra.