𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕

Start from the beginning

"You look beautiful, not even that stunning." He said admiring her from head to toe before kissing her hand. "Thank you." She replied blushing a little bit.

He gave her a kiss on the cheek. They both walked out the front seeing the black g wagon waiting for them.

He opened the door allowing her to get in, while running to the other side getting it sitting next to her.

He intertwined their fingers, both sitting letting the music play lowly. Arriving at the club it was packed. Kentrell spoke to the bouncer for a while before grabbing Kayla hand.

They walked through a swarm of people. The smell of weed, alcohol and sweat filled the air with peoples body pressed against one another.

"Kentrell can we dance." She said holding his arm. "Niggas don't dance Kayla." He replied laughing.

"Please we haven't had fun." She pouted as the music suddenly changed to one of Kayla's favourite song, "No Love by August Alina and Nicki Minaj. "Yep we're definitely dancing this my favourite song." She squealed not allowing him to speak.

She wrapped his arms around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist. Both rocking side to side. Nodding their head to the music they danced along looking into each other's eyes.

"Why every time I wanna say something bad about you, mind just makes me wanna say the opposite. You playing tricks with me." She asked seriously but joking at the same time.

He let a deep laugh shaking his head. "You think a nigga got powers or somethin? Or maybe your just obsessed with me."

"Maybe, I mean. There has been rumours that some family been doing stuff around LA. I don't believe though." She said making him nod.

The song continued playing, as he spun her around bringing her closer.

Kayla sensed Kentrell wanted to say something. "Uh Kayla I know we haven't known each other for that long. I know two months right but I have a connection with you that I haven't had with no one else. I put you through so much and I wanna make it up to you. So Kayla do you wanna be my-." He was cut off by loud gunshots making everyone scream.

He saw KD, aiming his gun at the two but mainly at Kentrell. KD let off another shot but it didn't hit. The shot was no where near him.

He picked Kayla up running towards the back door exit.

"There here." He whispered as he dropped Kayla to her feet. She fixed her dress, holding her dress. "We're leaving I'm sorry our night was ruined." He sighed as they both entered the car going home.

*:;,。・★

"Did you find them KD and other one."

"We did but they got away they shot back a few times."

"FUCK, I knew should've put Joe both useless as each other."

"There is another event, black and white at hall. He will be there with all the drug lords, I will be there two end this for all."

Mature content 😐 - i feel filthy.

Kayla and Kentrell continued their night at home , both drinking champagne. Kentrell doesn't drink that much but somehow he was very drunk aswell as Kayla.