𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕

Start from the beginning

"What's a pretty lady like you doing her by yourself, husband not treating you right?" He said touching her hair, then stroking her arm.

He looked in fifties. Kayla looked at him disgusted, before she got to defend herself Kentrell came back mugging the man.

"What you doing talking to my girl?" He snapped at him mugging him.

His girl?

The older man laughed. " I don't see your name on her, therefore to me she is single mate." Kentrell kissed his teeth. He looked at him deeply, his nose was starting to bleed.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? AHH." The man screamed as he kept punching himself. He ran out of the store screaming as face was bruised badly.

"Are you okay Kentrell? What was that? What happened to him? Why is your nose bleeding?" She said speaking fast very hard to understand.

"I'm straight let's go." He replied as he dragged her out the store. Kayla glanced his face as he saw his new tattoo. It showed:

K

She gasped. She stopped him from walking. Making him look at her. "Yes?" He said with a slight attitude.

"What's this?" She said. "What does it look like Kayla." He replied. She rolled her eyes. "You got a tattoo of my initial?"

"Yea, you like it?" He said nervous to here what she said.
" I mean it's nice I like the heart but-."
He looked at her, she didn't say she liked it.

"Do you like it Kayla?" He asked again looking at her in the eyes. "Yes I like it." She responded.

"I'm glad you do because I got you here on my chest." He showed her making her look at it surprised. She wasn't looking at the tattoo anymore, she looked at the sign underneath his eye.

A sudden urge to touch it she softly ran her fingers over it making him shiver. He lightly pushed her off before covering it. She didn't wanna question him so she left it for now.

Time was going fast they both headed towards his home. After what seemed like house the pulled up to a mansion that was huger than the one in LA.

Getting out the car, they both grabbed they're suitcases as Kentrell spoke to the guards allowing them in.

Kentrell grabbed her hand bringing them towards entrance. "Let's take a tour, I know your ass is gonna get lost."

They walked through house entering one of the 50 rooms. From the game room, to the Theatre room, to the indoor pool, to the Jacuzzi, to the ballroom, to the living room and kitchen.

"This is our bedroom." He finished as both of them fell on their bed out of breath of walking around.

"So we are going to club at ten, I got my Patna come to pick us up aight." He said falling to sleep. She hummed in response.

After a strong nap the two got ready to go out tonight. She was currently in the bathroom, doing her hair whilst Kentrell was waiting for her downstairs.

He was wearing an all black tuxedo with some jordan 4s. He was on his phone keeping track of his business, talking to Ben at the same time.

Hearing sudden movement from upstairs. "Ben ima call and see you later."

He arose from his seat seeing her walk down the stairs. She looked incredible. The black dress she had on that matched Kentrell suit. With some red bottoms to match.