𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

"Whaaaa~~!!!"

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~!!!!!!"

'Someone, please fucking stop the crying baby already!!' I screamed in my head as I opened my eyes irresistibly.

Only. To. See. Giants.

'!!!!'

'WTF-' I cursed inside of my head and stared at those giants looming over me and staring at me with those eyes filled with madness(?)!!

I cautiously stared at those giants, who, for some reason, looked like westerns to me.

The woman who wore a white coat, which, to me, looks like a scientist uniform, which people who work at a lab usually wear.

Wait.

Why would there be doctors(?) in here?

Didn't I die?

I remember killing everyone present in the ballroom, before I naturally bleed to my afterlife.

Oh dear doctor(?), who is operating on me, please let me die!

The woman, who I presume was the one who lead the operation, looked at me and turned to the handsome old man beside her.

"Mr. Stark, the experiment was successful. Though, I don't think we can use this method again with our current technology. We have to wait for some time before we can use this method again."

The woman said in one whole breath.

I mean, women, slow down! No one's gonna run off if don't say it a bit slower!

I roll my eyes inside my 'head' for her overreaction. { - you get it?😉}

The man who was called Mr. Stark stared at me for some time, before he finally smiled gently.

"No matter. At least it worked out in the end didn't it? That's all it matters right now."

The mr. Stark said with a smile before I hear him muttering to himself.

"At last I made a baby according to her wishes,  so now she can stop nagging at me for another child."

I didn't get his deal, but what I did get was that...

I
Was
Fucking
Reborn!

I am reborn! Great!! Awesome!!! Fabulous!!!! It's so wonderful that I want to go die off again!!!!!!

God damit!

I want bite someone to death right now!!

Me! A well known Interstellar Cultivation Tyrant! Got! Fucking! Reincarnated! For! No! Fucking! Reason! At! ALL!!!!!

I mean, I was born into a well know and loving family, I got the brains, I also had great serv- ahem! Friends! I had great Friends, I had six elder siblings and five younger ones as well, so I was not overly doted upon or ignored!(#absolutelynottrue).

Don't misunderstand, In my past life, even if it was not common for having that many children in between one man and a woman, it was not overly rare as well!(#liedetected)

It was just that my parents loved each other so much that in about ten to twelve years we were all born instantaneously.

But as I was saying, I  was not overly doted or ignored(#liedetectedagain), I had a tiny business(#again!liedetected) of my own which I had built by myself from scratch, which could take care of all my needs, but my family was a loving family(?) So we all lived together even though we had our own house and jobs in different areas(planets).

And for some reason we always stuck together and whenever I needed something and was about get it, my siblings and parents always got for somehow. Maybe that's how they are normally? Meh! I don't know, because I most of the days(years) stay out because of my company(cooperation).

I also had many pursuers, I wonder why they had pursued me in the first place? I don't even have the looks for that! I mainly think its because of my family.......I think?(ignorant)

Anyway I had everything I wanted, so why am I reincarnated?! Damn you God!!

As I was day dreaming and cursing my head off in my mind, I was carried off and was in a...... what seems to be a car in the ancient times of earth.

Wait a moment, I was reincarnated back to the future?! Fuck! That came out wrong! I am reincarnated back to the past! The fucking past!!

After that. I . Fainted . RIP ME! . NO SERIOUSLY. RIP ME APART! AND FUCKING KILL ME OFF!!!!

***

I woke up to someone holding me.

I opened my eyes immediately, only to lock eyes with eyes of melting chocolate of a 10 year old boy who was holding me.

We both stared at each other frozen still.

"Um, old man, mom, I don't think this little deer is okay."

When suddenly he opened his mouth and words sounding rude but full of worry, cane out.

I woke up to his words, and started to look around to confirm where I was.

Okay.

I'm in a place which looks like a laboratory.

There are currently three giants around me.

And a little giant is holding on to me like I was baby.

...

....

.....

.......Wait.

Baby?

I tried to lift my hand to face.

And looked at it.

Yep.

A small stubby pure white hand.

Baby!

I'm a F**KING BABY!!!

And then..... I fainted.