"I can't drive like this", he suddenly said, feeling the grime and mud stream down his body. ew ew ew. 

Harley nodded, "Nope, it's too slippery for it to be safe"

"I- I can drop you"

Both Harley and Jason looked at him, shocked. "Wha?"

Charlie huffed, looking away, "I can drop you, it's not big deal"

"You sure?"

"I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't"

Fair enough. Guess he was driving home with Charlie Hayes. 

The drive to his house was silent. And not the comfortable silence either, it was an awkward one.

He hated it.

Charlie

Okay maybe Charlie had fucked up. He hadn't contemplated the instant burst of jealousy he had felt when he saw Jason with Maddie, it was almost a possessive sort of need. He didn't know if Jason would be okay with rekindling what they had, but he at least had to try. 

The past few days with Jason ignoring him had been bad. Charlie had tried to catch his gaze multiple times throughout the day, but Jason seemed to oblivious to it. When Charlie broke things off with him, he had still wanted them to be friends. But Jason seemed to be acting cold towards him, much colder than how it had been before they started hooking up.

It made Charlie wonder if Jason had only wanted him for sex. He didn't like the thought very much. 

Charlie was now sat on Jason's chair, staring at his own hands as he heard Jason turn the shower on. He had two options. He could walk in and Jason would tell him to get out or he could walk in and Jason would be happy to see him.

or he could shut up and go home and things would go back to how they had been the past few weeks. 

This time, Charlie chose the braver option. He stripped down to his underwear, fingers trembling slightly as he sauntered into the bathroom, slowly opening the shower door. He was pretty sure his heart was pounding out of his chest like a '90s cartoon.

Jason was facing the wall, completely naked and leaving all of that glorious skin out on display. His head was bowed, right hand resting against the shower wall, the water cascading down his back and into the drain.

Charlie wanted to lick every single droplet off of his body.

Jason seemed to sense his presence almost immediately, turning around and lips parting in surprise. He wasn't as alarmed as Charlie had expected him to be.

He just stared at Charlie, eyes wandering on Charlie's body before coming up to meet his gaze, "Char- you're sure?"

Charlie nodded nervously, this was more intimate than what either of them were used to, "I'm sure"

Jason's breath seemed to completely leave him at that, his arms reaching to grab Charlie before his lips were slamming down on his. Charlie moaned into the kiss, the eventual press of wet skin against wet skin, driving him crazy with lust and want.

"M'sorry", Charlie whispered against his lips, his hold around Jason's waist tightening, "I didn't think it through"

"I'm here, aren't I?", Jason murmured, "We're here"

Charlie nodded, kissing him again, putting into the kiss everything he wanted to say in words. Things neither of them were ready to hear.

"Jason", Charlie said softly, not knowing what he needed.

Jason seemed to understand, "I'm here, baby, I've got you"

Charlie found himself pressed against the wall, babbling needy words as Jason ground their erections together, his finger slipping into Charlie's ass, not completely inserting it but slowly massaging and teasing him.

He both loved and hated it.

Charlie chuckled dryly, unable to help himself, "I wanted to rip her hand off of you"

Jason bent his head to meet his gaze, eyes softening, thumb tracing his cheek, "Maybe, I wanted you to"

Charlie smashed their mouths together, pushing Jason's head back with how much force he was putting into the kiss. It was frantic, more of a devouring of mouths rather than a kiss. His lover pulled away with a groan, "Your lips, baby, I could kiss them for hours"

"I would let you", Charlie murmured, playfully biting the tip of his nose. 

Jason leaned down to nibble at his jaw, grinning while he nipped and bit, "How are you so fucking beautiful?"

Charlie groaned, head falling back when Jason's lips found his throat, mouthing at his pulse point, "Look- look who's speaking"

Jason chuckled, "Fair enough"

"Narcissist"

"You know it"

"More", Charlie demanded, pressing back into the wall, hooking one leg around Jason's waist, the position giving him the perfect angle to grind harder against Jason's cock. It was hot and dirty and it was exactly what he needed.

"I'm close", Jason rasped out, still nipping at his neck. Charlie knew there would be marks the next day, but the thought actually excited him.

"Me too"

"Oh fuck", and Jason was coming, moaning as he continued to grind against Charlie. It gave him the stimulation he needed to go over the edge, a low keen of Jason's name built up in his throat.

Jason pressed their foreheads together, breathing hard, "Damn"

"Shower sex is off the list"

Jason laughed, "Is grinding considered actual sex though?"

"I mean, out naked bodies were rubbing against one another"

"Fun"

Charlie lightly shoved at his chest and reached for the soap, "Come on, you're still dirty"

"That was your cum"

"Pfft my cum's not that dirty"

"Isn't all cum the same?"

"Different DNA"

"Is DNA dirty- why are we talking about cum?"

"Wish I knew"

He sighed.