chapter 1

Taehyung was at his nightclub sitting alone in the VIP area with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

His friends were somewhere else in the club enjoying, drinking and dancing with some chicks.

Usually he would be like that too but today someone else had caught his attention. He took a sip of his whiskey with his eyes glued to that person.

He smirked when he saw you walk towards him. You looked young, a little too young to be in such a dangerous place surrounded by dangerous people.

You were wearing a sheer black shirt with plain black cami inside and a pair of high waisted black jeans.

Not too revealing but you still managed to get his attention. Your mid length chocolate hair was shining due to all the crazy lights. He bit his lips excitedly and smirked when he noticed that you were drunk.

'Drinking when she is still underaged? Such a bad girl.' He thought as his heart started racing in excitement.

He was enjoying watching you wobble and having a hard time walking. When you were near him, he extended his leg on your way making you trip and fall right on his lap.

He looked down at your face to see your reaction and noticed you had both your eyes tightly shut. You slowly opened your drunk tired eyes and looked up at him.

Taehyung's breath got stuck in his throat. You were breathtakingly pretty. Your skin looked so much softer now that you were so close to him.

He slowly moved his hand towards your rosy cheek and caressed it with the back of his hands.

"Are you okay darling?" he asked with his soft voice. You just nodded while looking at him with your innocent eyes.

"Are you alone? You look too underaged to be here." he asked again.

"It's my friend's birthday. Her brother is the friend of the owner of this club." She said, smiling carelessly.

I wonder which brats she is talking about. He thought to himself. "Did you drink alcohol?" You immediately shook your head.

"No! I didn't. He gave me sth weird instead of my juice." you said, still drunk while pointing at one of the bartenders in the bar.

Taehyung looked at where you were pointing and saw that the bartender was already looking at them in panic.

Taehyung glared at him and signalled him to come here. The bartender hesitantly walked towards him, scared.

"Mind explaining this?" He said while looking at you in your drunk state in his embrace.

"Sir, i-it was Mr Sehun's o-order. He needed some g-girls for his illegal w-work."

He said, nervously without making eye contact with him. Taehyung's blood started boiling hearing him talk.

"Who do you work for me or Sehun?! I don't want these things in my club!! You wanna die?! Tell him not to do these things in my club!!"

He stopped shouting when he felt weight on his chest. He looked down and saw that you had fallen asleep in his arms.

"I will deal with you later. Don't you dare run away. I will hunt you down and burn you alive. Understood?! Now get out of my face!"

With that he ran away to do his work. Taehyung looked down at you sleeping peacefully. He grabbed his coat from beside him and covered your body with it.

Rose pov
"Hey, where did Y/n go?" I asked, looking around.

"We left her here before we went to dance." Jisoo replied.

"Oh no, what if something happens to her. Her father is gonna kill us." Lisa said, looking around worried.

"Guys, look." Jisoo said, pointing somewhere.

I looked at where she was pointing and saw Y/n sleeping in someone's lap in the VIP area.

"Oh no that's... my brother is gonna kill me." I panicked.

"Who is he? what are you talking about?" Lisa asked, confused.

"You guys stay here. I need to find my brother." I said and ran away to find my brother.
End of Rose pov

After sometime
"Taehyung." Jungkook called him in a serious tone.

"Hmm?" Taehyung hummed with no interest, his eyes still glued to you in his arms.

"Let her go. She needs to go home." jungkook said, annoyed by his behaviour.

"I don't wanna." he refused, still not looking at him. 'Ah this bastard.' Jungkook cursed under his breath.

"Stop acting like a brat and let her go. She is not one of those sl*ts. She is too young. Her friends are waiting for her." Jungkook yelled at him.

Then Taehyung finally lifted his head and looked at him with one of his eyebrows lifted.

"So are you gonna order me now?" Taehyung asked with a straight face, making jk gulp.

"No sir" Jungkook apologised with his head low.

Suddenly another voice came from behind Jungkook.
"Mr Kim please. Let Y/n go. We need to take her home by 11." She begged him.

"Oh isn't this your sister, Jungkook?" he said, looking at Rose. Jungkook immediately pulled Rose behind him, making Taehyung laugh at his action.

"Don't worry, Jk. I won't hurt your sister. She isn't my type, anyway." Hearing his words, a chill ran down Rose's back.

Just then one of Taehyung's men interrupted the conversation.

"Sir we found Mr Jung. He is hiding in **** right now." He said.

"What a timing. Ugh fine. Jungkook, send them back home and get to the place quickly."

Taehyung said, handing you to Jungkook and started walking out of the nightclub.

"Finally found that brat." Taehyung smirked, evilly. Jungkook and Rose sighed in relief. And took you back to home.

Almost a week later
Taehyung spinned his gun on his index finger before handing it to one of his men.

He walked around the bloody body on the floor. He kicked the dead body and flipped it upside down.

Squatting down next to the body, he said, "That's what you get for messing with me."

After saying that he stood you and started walking out of the building with Jungkook following him behind.

"Parcel the body to his father. Attach a note that says: If he doesn't back away from the devil's way, I will be coming for him next." He ordered.

"Yes sir." One of his men said and bowed.

Jungkook and Taehyung walked inside the car as Taehyung spoke.

"Hey Jungkook, isn't your sister in her last year of high school? Where does she study again?"

Hearing his words, Jungkook froze. "Why?" Jungkook replied, trying to sound calm.

"It's been a week, I wanna see Y/n. Drive me to their school." He ordered. "Y-yes sir."