First Meeting

Two figures flew across the sky. The taller one wearing the red and black pants, and a yellow cape from the Season of Dreams. Her face hidden behind a red fox mask. The short between the two, being led by the tall one, is wearing a pants with the hem that flows smoothly with every movement. Under the blazing sun, they swiftly flew up to the last candle cake on top of the mountain in Sanctuary Islands. After landing down, the wax immediately flew to them like moths seeing a bright light in the darkness, filling up their candle gauge.

"Alright, that's the last one. Lets go home." A soft voice came from the masked figure, slender fingers swiping down as her emote menu opens, and pressing home. The shorter one nods and does the same. A pillar of light descends upon them and their surroundings turned white.

Arriving at home space, the tall one, Yen, takes off the mask and sighs softly. "Ah, it's so hot there.." she wipes the sweat beading on her forehead and looks at her friend who's collecting lights from her friends in the friend menu. She stares at her blankly. She sometimes question how the hell does her friend not have a single bit of sweat under that heat.

The short one, Hara, just chuckles and shrugs as she continue to collect the lights. Seemingly unaffected by the heat of the sun in Sanctuary Islands. It's not like she was the one doing the work. She's just enjoying the breeze while Yen drags her around the realms.

Yen approaches the quest giver and collects the seasonal candles, then heads back to where Hara is standing. "You should go collect your candles before we continue to the next realm."

Her long-haired friend finally finished collecting lights and focuses her attention to Yen. Smiling apologetically, she scratches her head sheepishly. "I'm sorry, Yen. But I need to go now."

Hearing this, Yen deflates slightly then smiles at her friend. "Okay then. I'll see you later." She sweeps Hara off her feet and hugs her firmly. She giggles in her grasp and nods. Yen sets her back down on her feet.

"See you later!" Hara closes her eyes and light glows brightly around her. After a moment, the light dissipated and she's gone.

Another sigh escapes Yen's lips as she's left alone. A little sad that Hara went home. "Ha.. does she really have to go early?" She grumbled and turned around, slipping her mask back in place. Time to finish her run alone again. She goes towards the changing room and changes her attire and look completely, what once a mysterious beauty, turned into a handsome young man.

With a slight stretch, Jin enters his next destination. Hidden Forest, a tranquil and peaceful place ruled by Forest Elder, one of the Ancients. He swiftly flew through the first few areas, gathering the wax from the dark plants and candles. Jin continued his run, his attention focused on the run intently as he looked forward with a serious expression behind the mask.

While he is burning a plant, a deep call caught his attention. He decided to ignore the guy but the deep call kept repeating, calling out to anyone nearby. Can't ignore someone in need, he flew where the stranger was at. Weaving through the trees in the rain forest, he lands nearby and walks towards the stranger. "Hello..?"

Startled, the stranger lets out a soft gasps and turns around quickly. Wide eyes looking back at him behind a warrior mask. Getting a look at the stranger, they're wearing a leggings and a red cape lined with yellow on the bottom. He can't see them clearly yet, the stranger still looks quite fogged in his perspective. Jin stops and leaves a distance between them.

"Do you need help?"

The stranger let their guard down a little and nods slightly, looking at the two meditation circles. Oh, right. The current season's quests requires you to bring a friend to help. It's understandable that those who are alone to have a hard time finishing the quests since... well, they're alone.

Jin walked forward and sits on one of the meditation circle. The stranger follows suite and sits on the other glowing circle. He already done this quest with Hara earlier and the other quests with the help of Yuki and Shiare.

The glowing circle got smaller and smaller until it's completely gone. Jin watch the stranger stands up and looks at him expectantly. He also stood up and then turns around. "Lets go." He went out of the makeshift house and went to the nearby gazebo. He grabbed the part of the torch and lifts it up adding up to the count. Focusing on the task, he flew throughout the forest and starts grabbing the scattered parts around the area. Not noticing the stranger following him.

Picking up the last piece of the torch, light blossoms around them and they got transferred back to the makeshift house. Opening his eyes, he saw the stranger repeatedly bowing to him. Slightly flustered, he also bowed out of politeness. He then noticed the stranger walked up to him and offered him a candle of friendship. Not one to decline, he accepted the offer and soon after, she now had a new friend.

Jin watched as the stranger- no, his friend starts to look clear to him. Getting a better look. 'A moth?'