"Iei" it was then that Chibi!Ruby, once again, jumped up in front of the two members of Team RWBY. But this time, she was accompanied by Chibi!Neo.

"Weiss, it's you" Ruby gasped as she hugged her friend.

"Get off from me you dolt" she yelled as she tried to push Ruby off from her to no avail.

"Who knew Weiss Cream would dance like that" Yang said as she glanced at her sister and her teammate.

"Hey Ice Queen" Qrow looked at Winter. "Could you dance like that as well?"

"Shut up drunkard" the commander of the Ace Ops chided at him.

"I look adorable" Neo held her signboard up with a happy face as she liked her Chibi self.

"So hold me a little tighter" Ruby and Weiss sang, accompanied by Pyrrha as they danced... in an attracting way. While Chibi!Ruby and Chibi!Neo were waving their arms in the air, the little version of the Huntress held her own version of Crescent Rose while Chibi!Neo held out a signboard with a kanji translating to "love."

The adults, who were watching it, begin to put the pieces together as they were having a strange feeling what is going to happen next as well as the verse.

"Ruby, please make your... smaller self careful of where she's swinging that thing" Weiss informed her teammate as she saw her other self standing very close to her.

"You know that's not me right" Ruby asked rhetorically.

"I will drag you" the scene changed towards Blake as she did the same moves as Ruby in the beginning.

"Hai" Chibi!Ruby and Chibi!Neo, now with Chibi!Roman, jumped in as they begin to dance in the second part.

"To a new place" Blake, accompanied by Yang, sing with the music.

"Iei" the three Chibis sang, now with Chibi!Willow joining in the band.

"Hey I'm in here too" Yang shouted with a smile.

"I have a bad feeling about this" Taiyang said with a dreaded look on his face.

"Me too Tai" Qrow sharing the same expression with his former team member. "Me too."

"For once in my life drunkard, I share the same sentiment as you" Winter said with a semi-begrudging look on her face.

"Same here Specialist Schnee" Ironwood nodded.

"I wonder if there is a miniature version of Jackass so I can rip him apart" Adam muttered as he was having some good thoughts about it.

"Well aren't I'm handsome" Torchwick said with a smug look at his Chibi version of himself.

"So don't be late" Blake and Yang, with Nora joining in and the four Chibis were dancing along with them with Chibi!Roman holding his Melodic Cudgel in his hand.

"To the ruranra" the three of them continued with Ruby, Weiss, and Pyrrha as they were doing an attractive dance.

The adults begin to cough along with some other people like Saphron, Terra, Blake, Weiss, and Yang. Yet, others like Ruby, Jaune, Adrian, Velvet, and Oscar were confused.

"Why are we singing this song" Weiss said with a heavy blush on her face.

"I don't know but I like this song" Yang smiled. "It's kinda catchy."

"Tai" Qrow spoke to his brother-in-law as his face begins to darken.

"Yeah" he asked as his face was beginning to darken as well.