Road Trip!!!

It was at dawn that the sun begin to rise. Beneath the horizon lies a special area comprised for those who wished to take a break from their many exploits and chaos that happens beyond its doors. By in which city the individuals of the Type-Moon universe lives, lies a special area to which they can all have a rest and chat. This is the doors to where all things would soon lead to adventure and chaos alike.

This is the story of Ahnenerbe and the adventure of the staff members that work there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A truck was parked outside of a café that housed the staff of the establishment. The entrance had a French appearance flourished plants on its door way with a sign of a cat hanging by the entrance with the name "Ahnenerbe."

The entrance to the café swung open as two small feet on a bottom, that was carrying a box, was struggling to get it to the truck's haul. The thing that was carrying the box was a small bipedal anthromorphic peach cat-like creature that wore a white shirt and a purple skirt along with black shoes.

As it was about to place the box on the truck's haul, the weight of the latter was proven to be too much as the cat fell backwards with the contents of the said box fell on top of it.

"Argh" the cat screamed in rage as it looked angrily at the the front of the truck. "Can't you guys help me out back here?!"

Out in the front of the truck was four cats that had the same shape as the first one but each of them had different personalities and appearances from each other. The first cat-like creature was wearing a white shirt and teal skirt with its blonde fur. The second cat-like creature was also wearing a white shirt with a magenta skirt that nearly matches its pink fur. The third cat-like creature was wearing a black shirt and dark pants with gray fur. The last one wore a white shirt and navy blue pants along with a heavy backpack filled with posters and figurines with a bandana consisting of the moon phases strapped to its brown furry hair.

All of them together were the Neko-Arcs but each of them had the different name to categorize themselves as different people so they can recognize better. The first one, that was currently struggling to place the box in the truck haul, was called the original Neko-Arc. The second cat, with blonde fur, was called Neko Arc Bubbles. The third one, with the pink fur, was Neko-Arc Destiny. The fourth cat with gray fur was called Neko-Arc Chaos and the last of the bunch was Neko-Arc Evolution.

"Now now, we just appeared in this fanfiction because of the author" Neko-Arc Chaos said as he took a puff of his cigar. "We can't go wasting his time right now since he just graduated from high school."

"Ah school, what wonderful youthful memories of the kids we were back then" Neko-Arc Destiny sighed as she toyed with her glass of wine.

"Oh" Neko-Arc Chaos realized something as he looked at the reader. "If you're wonder what is going here, how about a simple flashback to tell you what happened earlier."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days ago...

"You're doing what" the five Neko-Arcs screamed at the manager of Ahnenerbe, George, who sighed in dismay.

"I told you already that I will be going to Chaldea and may or may not return for a while so I am closing up this café" he said sadly as he held a flyer for the Chaldea Security Organization.

"B-B-But who will run this place while you're gone" Neko-Arc frantically shouted with Bubble nodding her head in agreement.

"It can't be help since some authorities and people will grow suspicious as well as the fact that whenever I return to see how you guys are doing, I would see the very same man with blue hair dead on the floor as if something highly unnatural had killed him" he explained.