Episode 2: Genshin/Honkai (Part 1)

Teyvat, a place full of mysteries and wonder. Regions governed by the seven Archons who watched over its inhabitants. A world filled with adventure and history that is left to explore in this world. For many years ago, two lone stars fell from the sky as they sought to explore this world. Yet, they were separated upon arrival by an unknown entity. Separated, one sought to seek its sibling while the other vowed itself to fight against the Heavenly Principles.

One of those stars was now walking around the plains as he was accompanied by his trusty friend-Emergency Food.

"Hey, what's with the nametag" the Emergency Food shouted. "And it's not Emergency Food! It's Paimon!!!"

"Who exactly are you talking to Paimon" Aether asked as he was walking towards Liyue Harbor to meet up with Keqing.

"The readers and the author of course" Paimon shouted. "They keep calling me Emergency Food when I'm not!!!!"

"Well, you kind of are" he chuckled at her dismay.

"Hey" she was offended by him.

Just then, a large earthquake shook the land as the two of them felt the tremor and the aftershock. They looked up in the sky and widened their eyes in shock. It was then a large portal opened up in the sky as a strange metal aircraft came through it. But, it was not the only bizarre thing that they have witness. The metal flying ship that came through the portal, went through the sky and begin to cut space itself. Then, a large giant tear came into existence as it begin to widen to the point they can see the other side. On that side, it was a large city surrounded by tall skyscrapers and lushed trees.

"What in the seven Archons is that" Paimon panicked as Aether was shocked as well.

"I-I have no idea" he said before they looked at the ship once more. His eyes begin to squint as he saw something falling off the aircraft. As he focused his vision on the thing, he begin to see it was getting closer. It soon become to realization that the thing was coming towards them.

"RUN" Aether shouted as he and Paimon immediately moved out of the way before the falling debris hit them near their feet. The impact caused a small explosion which got Aether to cover his eyes while Paimon was taken by the shockwave.

As soon as the dust died down, Aether unraveled his eyes as Paimon went to catch up to him. The traveler begin to walked slowly towards the crater as he poked his head towards the center of it. The smoke that came from the center was too dense for him to see. So he decided to come closer to inspect it as his curiosity got the better of him. He slid down the impacted slope as he and Paimon came closer to the center of the crater. As they went closer to inspect it, the object suddenly begin to move which made them freeze. Aether drew out his sword as a precaution while Paimon was shivering behind him. The smoke begin to settle as the two of them were stunned to see what fell off the airship.

"Nya" the bipedal cat meowed. Aether and Paimon were puzzled as they wondered what they were looking at. They were seeing a blonde cat wearing a white shirt with a black skirt as its big animalistic eyes stared back at them.

"NYAAAAAAAAAAAA" the cat meowed loudly this time as it rose its arms in the air, shocking the two adventurers. Suddenly, a large tractor beam appeared underneath their feet as it begin to carry the two of them in the air.

"Ahhh" Paimon screamed. "What is happening?!"

"I-I-I-I have no idea" Aether yelled as they eyed the cat. He tried to use his elemental powers to take the cat down but the strangest part is that he cannot use it at all. It was as if someone or something was interfering with his powers.

"Do something" the floating companion screamed.

"I'm trying" he clicked his teeth as he tried to use his Elemental Burst. "Nothing's happening!!!"