Start

Ark is online.

Fingers came to a halt as the familiar sound resounded in his ears. The calm and relaxing music stops as sharp, azure eyes slowly opening and taking in their surrounding. Putting away the piano, he slowly stands up. Just in time he heard someone call out to him from the distance.

"Jin!"

A figure flew towards where he's at and descends beside him, beaming brightly. His lips curled in a goofy grin and his warm, bright eyes looking at him with happiness.

Jin smiles and greets his friend. "Hello, Ark. Just in time for our candle run." His hand reaches up and ruffles Ark's soft, white locks. Ark sputters and moves away, blushing slightly. Jin just chuckles softly and flew towards the quest giver, checking what quests that needs to be done. Ark follows and starts lighting up his friends' candles.

"Got the tasks. Ready to go now, Ark?" Jin walks up to Ark, also checking his friend menu and receiving the lights his friends have him.

"In a bit!" Ark continues to light up the candles of his friends. Jin closed his friend menu and looks at Ark, replying with a simple hum as he waits for his friend to finish. After a few moments, Ark closed his friend menu and grins at Jin. "Alright, ready to go!"

Jin smiles and holds out his hand.

Ark takes his hand and the other starts to lead them to the portal to different realms. Two different hands intertwined, they start their journey in a comfortable silence. Both happy with the other's company.