Manik(smiled)- sure uncle...

Commissioner-so nandini how are you now...i heard you got discharged yesterday..

Nandini-yes uncle....and i am feeling much better now...

I am recovering...

Commissioner-so you both know why are you here...i am gonna the officer on this case and he is gonna take the statement...and nandini beta you don't have to be sacred...you just have to tell what to saw from zoya's kidnapping to your assault...you just have to tell that...

And one more thing...i know this is gonna be a little difficult for you but you have recognize those who assaulted you...

But don't worry they can't see you...its only you who can see them...so don't worry about that..

Manik-uncle is it really necessary for her to do this...i mean can this be avoided...

Commissioner-look manik i can understand your concern...but this is necessary i will say becoz if we can pin point on those who assaulted it will be good for the case.

Nandini-its ok uncle i can understand...na manik its fine....i told you na...as long as you are i am gonna be fine.

Manik(smiled)-okk..

Soon commissioner called the officer on the case and nandini gave the statement....

Commissioner-nandini you ready.. We need to go for the face recognizition.

Nandini(holding manik hand from down)-yes..

Nandini was made stand outside the room.
The room had a big transparent glass window from which the person standing outside the room can see the persons on the other side but not vice versa.

One by one all those people are captured...the total of 5 people was there..

From which nandini mentioned seeing two of them kidnapping zoya and 2 of them for the assault.

All this while nandini was holding manik's hand tightly and manik too was rubbing her hand softly giving her the courage she wanted from him which was helping her in some or the other way.

After completing all the formalities manan left the station.

In the car:

Manik could see nandini in her own thoughts. He knows that all that scenes is running in her head right now.

So he decided to make her mood a little better.

Manik-nandini wanna go to beach house for a while? We will come in the evening.

Nandini(smiled knowing his intention)-sure.

Manik drove over to the beach house.

Disclaimer- Just to inform you guys about not showing nandini parents or the abhi or why they haven't came to meet her.

So the reason is abhi is on a business trip. And mr and mrs Murthy is out for a family event.

So all of them are outside the country at the moment.

So nandini also told everyone to not tell them till they are back. And after they will be back she will tell them herself as she knows they will be mad for not telling but they wont be mad at her.😄