CHAPTER-7

Recap-Nandini got discharged. Neyonika and raj are back home. They know everything.

Manan's room:

Manik helped nandini freshen up and then carefully put her to bed and gave her the medicine and then himself went to freshnup.
Manik came out freshening up and saw nandini scrolling through her phone.

Manik-nandini why haven't you slept. I gave you the medicine..you should rest.

Nandini-manik i have been resting all day and now i don't feel sleepy.

Manik-but you need rest.

Nandini-are baba...i will sleep when i feel even a bit sleepy ok...for now we need to talk..come here.

Manik carefully sat beside her and took her in his embrace...

Manik-okk...so what do you wanna talk about?

Nandini- you know what i wanna talk about....so let's start.

How about you tell me what happened after you found me there?

Manik(sighs)- nandini its not necessary to talk about that....

Nandini-yes it is...its eating you from inside...manik i am life partner...we vowed together to be there for each other through every thick and thin..

To be there when you are vulnerable...its not always a happy ride manik...sometimes shit happens...what you should know that i am there for you ...always...

You need to understand that when we got married i promised to be your friend before your wife...to be there when all hell breaks loose.....and this is it...so tell me...what happened after that.....what do you feel now...how did you handle everything...i wanna know manik...please.

Manik(closed his eyes and sighed deeply)-okkk....

After you messaged me...my first call was to commissioner uncle becoz i kinda know its a deep shit and i wanted the best security....then i obviously called you and after that we reached the location and found zoya...who then....who then to...tol..told me about you(breathing heavily).