Nandini-yes mom...she is...she is a so innocent...

Soon they all sat down for breakfast as zoya and raj also came back..

During the breakfast manik got a call...so he went to take that.

After manik came back nandini could see him tensed.

Nandini-manik what happened?

Manik-nandini we need to go the police station..they need your statement.

Raj-but manik they were there when all this happened so they know everything...

They why need nandini for rhe statement..

Manik-dad yes they know...but technically we reached after everything has already happened with nandini...

So they can't charge them for that...yes they can charge them for kidnapping zoya but not the attack on nandini...

Also only nandini knows that they have actually kidnapped zoya as we cant consider zoya's words as she is a minor..

So all in all they need Nandini's statement...

Raj- but they can also come here for that also.

Let me call the commissoner...he can send someone to take her statement...

Nandini-dad no...please...i don't to disturb the law...plus i can walk that much...so as a citizen i don't want any special treatment...

And its my duty to go and give my statememt...

Raj-are you sure baccha...

Nandini-yes dad...

Raj-i am very proud of you..

Here both manik and neyonika also smiled seeing their bond.

After completing the breakfast manan left for the police station.

In car:

Manik-nandini you sure you can have this conversation again....

I mean....

Nandini-i understand what you mean manik

Nandini-i understand what you mean manik...but this is needed and you are there for me right so i know i am gonna be fine.

Manik-i am always here for you nandini....

Soon they reached the police station...

They were directly sent to the commissioner cabin.

Manik-hello sir...

Commissioner sent he guard outside the room away for a while.

Commissioner-lo manik...i have sent the guard...now you can call me uncle....i know you don't like to call me that in front of the officials...so we can talk freely now.