"Thank you. You look very pretty too." I smiled back. He pressed himself closer to me, moving his hands to my ass as we swayed to the music. His lips were nipping on my neck, darting his tongue out to leave wet kisses.

"No hickeys." I quickly informed him and Harry growled in the back of his throat, not approving of my request. My eyes glanced to his partly visible chest, and I noticed Harry had made absolutely no attempts to hide the love bites I had given him recently.

If anything, he liked having them on show. Buttoning his shirt up only one or two buttons would hide a lot, but for some reason, he didn't care. I saw the chip pendant and the cross dangling against his sternum, a black button up shirt loosely hanging over his shoulders.

"I like marking you." He sighed against my skin as we danced together.

I smirked, "I know, but I have to go to work on Monday."

"I like knowing you have them in other places." Harry brought one hand up, glancing around us before he hooked his pointer finger in the neckline of my dress, tugging it forward a little so he could look down in it.

"You're not wearing a bra?" His voice had gone down two octaves and I shook my head with a chuckle, "No, not easy with a dress like this." I referred to the one open shoulder.

I peeked down my own body, Harry still holding the fabric of the dress in his fingertips. My breasts were covered in small hickeys, and so were my thighs and hips. Harry had really outdone himself this time.

He didn't say anything as he released the dress again and moved his hand to the back of my head, threading my hair between his fingertips before smashing his lips on mine. My eyes closed involuntary as I felt dizzy in seconds.

The force and passion in the kiss was enough to make me see stars, and I was thankful for his firm arm around my midsection to hold me up as I was surely going to drop to this bloody floor from the intensity.

I had never been one for PDA, but when Harry slipped his tongue inside my mouth and slowly rolled it against mine, I let out a heavy sigh through my nose and brought my hands up to tangle in his hair. The short locks were grasped between my fingers before I rested one hand in the nape of his neck.

Harry tugged on my hips, yanking me flush against him as we snogged in the middle of the dance floor.

"Promiscuous girl, you're teasing me. You know what I want, and I've got what you need." He hummed along to the music once we broke apart, a salacious look in his eyes as he kneaded the flesh of my ass over my dress.

I had my eyes on his perfect, plump, glistening lips as he sang along to the music. His touch on me felt electrifying, and once again he was the only person in the room that I could really see or feel or hear.

"I get so horny when I'm drunk." He admitted in my ear and I let out a laugh, squeezing his shoulders, "I can tell."

His hands were everywhere, and I sternly glared at him as he seemed to dip them under the hem of my dress, "Harry, we're still in a public space."

He growled, "Can't wait until we're home tonight. So many places I still want to fuck you."

I chuckled as I shook my head, "We'll see."

He did that a lot. He made drunk, filthy promises to me and then once we got home, he'd fall asleep in like a minute. I wanted to keep a clear head in order to not be too disappointed once we got home.

"Hey," Abby's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, and I turned around to face her, "If you guys wanna bang, I know a few spots in the club that give some privacy." She shrugged.