Giggles

—

     You were crying on your bed the next day after you realized you didn't get Takemichi's number. He was a face you couldn't forget as much as you tried. It felt like love at first sight but platonically. Hopefully you'd bump into him later today so you can smoothly ask for his number.

     "Dad Imma go get some stuff, you needa nothing?" You yelled as you changed in your room. You planned to half search for Takemichi half get some stuff for a stray dog you snuck into your room. How did the dog get there? You had no clue but you were taking the responsibility of taking care of it unfortunately. Luckily your parents respected your privacy though it came at a cost...They walked in on you and a guy gettin it on and have never stepped foot in your room since.

You put on something simple and flowy because it was hot outside. You snuck the dog past your parents and booked it towards a near-by pet shop. It wasn't a long walk but the awkward stares you received made you halt.

You forgot about the dog ears you put on.

It wasn't like you didn't anything inappropriate but you put on the ears and attempted to speak dog language to tell the puppy to be quiet or else it's going to get kicked out. It worked strangely enough but you forgot to take them off. You chucked the ears in the trash and continued to the pet shop.

"Yea and then he just came up and smacked me! I didn't even do anything to him I swear!" A familiar voice reached your ears as you walked into the shop. The blonde boy payed no attention to you, he completely failed to notice you so you decided to prank him.

"Hi baby, I missed you so much~" You cutely walked up to him kissing his cheek and slinging an arm over his shoulder. You were taller than him so it was easy to do so. The boy he was talking to froze and stared at you in surprise.

"Oh Y/n! Chifuyu I pr...I promise this is not what it looks like!" Takemichi rushed to explain that you'd both had just met but his words kept mushing together and mixing up. A bright red bloomed on his face as he looked from you to his friend who looked to be the cashier.

"I didnt know you swung that way...I knew me and hakkai weren't the only gay ones in toman!" The boy  gave Takemichi a reassuring smile. There was three minutes of silence before you busted out laughing. It was rare to see people be so gullible. You hung onto Takemichi's shoulder while you held your stomach.

     Takemichi buried his face in his hands as he mumbled something incoherent. You rubbed his shoulder before you let go.

     "No I'm kidding, I met this dude yesterday and happened to run into him again" You explained making the cashiers smile drop. The boy groaned in disappointment, dramatically sliding down to the floor. The back of Takemichis neck and ears showed a beautiful shade of red. You shook your head trying to focus.

"Anyways- Takemichi can I have your number? I forgot to ask yesterday" You grabbed your phone from your back pocket and shoved it his way. He shyly grabbed the phone whilst mumbling a soft "yes", he gave you back your phone and coughed looking the other way.

"Oh! I'm Chifuyu! What's your name?" Chifuyu rose up looking at you.

"I'm Y/n, nice to meet you! Also do you guys have any clothes or stuff for puppies?" You gestured towards the dog sitting on the floor excitedly looking around. He was a cute gray puppy, he was very fluffy too.

     "Oh yea! Come here, Takemichi take over the cashier for me." Chifuyu moved around the counter and showed you all the puppy supplies in the store. You ended up picking out some clothes along with the necessities for a puppy. You'd check if he had all his shots later that week.

"Thank you! Please come again!" Chifuyu smiled waving at you as you left. You left with 3 bags, a puppy, and Takemichi. Whyd you take Takemichi? Simple because you wanted to hang out with him.

"Soooo, You wanna go back to the park? I didn't get to talk to you properly last time.." You suggested slightly nervous he's reject you. You weren't scared of being rejected it's just you had nothing else to do. You hoped.

"Yes! We met at a bad time so this time I wont be crying...Sorry about last time by the way" He rubbed the back of his neck chuckling. You snorted quietly remembering how hard he was crying.

"You cried after I gave you some candy..." You teased him while you both arrived at the park. You poked his side making sure he got embarrassed.

     "I'm just emotional okay! I really liked Hina.." He mumbled the last part as he started to tear up. You slightly panicked because he was hard to calm down.

     "NO CRYIN!" You exclaimed grabbing ahold of his face and stretching it into a funny face. You wipes his tears as you messed with his face. Laughs erupted from the blonde man in front of you, his smile was breathtaking. You would've kissed him if it weren't for the fact that you just met him.

     The night continued in a series of making fun of each other and telling embarrassing stories.

     "One time I accidentally walked in on Mitsuya and Hakkai kissing and when I tried to run away I tripped on my own foot! I ended up having to apologize for walking in on them" Blush rose to his cheeks while he told his story. You laughed slapping your thigh while you held onto Takemichi who was sitting to your right.

     "Well I confessed to a guy and my mom walked in on us making out, I haven't seen the poor boy since" You laughed harder telling your story. Takemichi rolled on the ground while he laughed.

     "Holy crap you're so funny, I like you. We are gonna get along so well" You looked down at Takemichi with a small grin. You ruffled his hair and sighed in delight. Silent moments like this really helped you relax. Takemichi shyly sat up as he placed his hand on the same spot you did.

     Takemichi's stomach swarmed with butterflies as you continued to talk, it all drained out while he was admiring you. He loved your eye shape and your nose, god your smile really hit a spot. He blushed and got up getting ready to excuse himself before he said something stupid.

     "I have to go back home, my mom is waiting for me..." He offered you a hand to help you get up which you took almost too quickly.

     "I have to sneak in this puppy so I'll be off as well, byebye!!" You waved as you both went your separate ways. You twirled around with the puppy in your arms, something about that boy made you excited- almost desperate to see him again.

   Every minute away from him slowly depleted your mood so you texted him on your way home.

     "So you wanna explain why you got a dog in yo arms?" Your mom put a hand on her hip while she stared at you up and down. You smiled oddly big and spoke,

     "Can we keep him please"

     "No."

      You ended up keeping the dog.