4

"Crush? Who has a crush?" Yugyeom suddenly appeared making us flinch a little.

"Yugyeom can you not?!" Wonpil clutches his one hand on his chest.

Yugyeom chuckled, "Sorry 'bout that. So, what's the tea? Who's having a crush?" he asked while his one hand massaging his forehead. "Shoot, my head hu-"

"NO ONE!" Bambam suddenly yelled making Yugyeom jump a little.

"What the? Bam calm down I'm just asking. Why are you so defensive? Are you hiding something?" Yugyeom look at him suspiciously.

"N-nothing you fool h..haha we're just talking about something. Hehe,"

"And that something is...?" Yugyeom asked eager to know.

"It's about the drama I've watched Yugs," Youngjae covered him.

"Oh, I see." Yugyeom nods making bambam silently sigh thankful that the younger believed what Youngjae had said.

"Go eat now Yugyeom. Here, and drink this medicine." Youngjae gave him bowl of noodles with rice. "Thanks hyung," he muttered before munching the food into his mouth.

___________________________

Jinyoung's POV

I was peacefully scrolling on my phone when I felt bambam stood up. I glance at him and saw he's gonna have a glass of water then go back to my business but before I could even do that, Yugyeom called me.

"What?" I asked him.

"What happened last night?" bambam then suddenly cough loudly, choked of water he drank.

"Oh no bammie, are you okay?" Yugyeom went to him as he saw bambam's face redden still tapping his chest.

"Y-yeah... I'm o-okay," he said as he calmed down a little bit then glance at me. "Okay, just be careful next time you nearly meet the death earlier your face was red I thought you'd die." Yugyeom said making bambam slap his shoulder.

"You're too much! Death my butt," bambam scoffed and rolled his eyes making yugyeom chuckle then proceed to go back to his seat.

"Hyung tell me now what happened last night?" Yugyeom stomps his feet like a kid throwing tantrums. Youngjae and I made an eye contact making the both of us smirk like we understood each other.

"Hyung..." bambam starts fiddling his fingers making me smirk. Actually I'm not going to tell Yugyeom about Bambam but nothing's gonna lose if I teased him a little bit....too much. Kidding.

"Well why don't you ask bam since you two were in your own world last night," I smirk as I saw bambam go all flustered. He then turn his gaze towards bambam with a look of curiosity.

"What does he mean by that, bam? We didn't do something stupid, right?" he chuckled. "Did we perhaps did what we once had planned?" he laughed.

"Ah haha n-no.. We uhㅡ"

"Y'all were so hard to handle last night," I sighed saving bambam. Youngjae laughed remembering my struggles in the back seat last night making me glared at him. "I'm telling you Youngjae, that'll be the last time it will happen. I'm gonna drive on the way home next time or if possible we ain't going to the club anymore."

"You do know there's still next time even when you swear that," Wonpil cocks his eyebrow making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever! Go wash the dishes!"

"Why me?!" Wonpil complained.

"And why not you?"

"Yugyeom can do it!" he says pointing at the younger who's having his last spoon of food.

"Why me, hyung?! Jinyoungie hyung already said it's you!" Yugyeom said his mouth full making Youngjae scold him. "Hey, don't talk when your mouth is full."

"Whatever, it's final. Wonpil hyung will wash the dishes as Jinyoung hyung said." Yugyeom then put his bowl on the sink and ran off making us laugh except Wonpil who just roll his eyes.

"You evil brat."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The five friends was currently on the living room.
Bored as heck.

"What will we do now?" Youngjae asked.

"I don't know." bambam sighed as he flops on Jinyoung's soft sofa scrolling on his phone.

"Should we go to the karaoke?" Wonpil chuckled and Jinyoung who's been busy reading a book glance up.

"Well, not a bad idea since y'all sing like a goat." he shrugged.

"Don't drag us when you're insulting yourself, hyung." Yugyeom says while fidgeting on his phone.

"You piece of-" the older cut his own words halfway as he attempt to throw his book on the younger making the others laugh.

"What time are we going there, then?" bambam asked.

"When we feel like it." Youngjae shrugged as he glance at Yugyeom.

"Sounds like a plan."

"Who are you texting, yugs? You seem so engrossed with your phone. Are you seeing someone?" Youngjae wiggled his eyebrows making the younger scoffed.

"It's the gc for our research defense don't think too much hyung, you'll hurt your feelings." Yugyeom roll his eyes.

"I thought your group was already done and just needed to present it?"

"Well I told them to double check it just in case to make sure we don't have wrong grammars or any other issues regarding our presentation since it's already on Wednesday." he shrugged as he type on his phone.

"Well, your group doesn't have to worry since they have you. You did the most of your research. Damn, can I have some of your braincells you Dean's lister boy~" Wonpil pokes the sides of the younger as he chuckle shaking his head.

"I'm not that smart though, you really just have to listen and understand the lessons," he shrugged like it wasn't a big deal.

"You may be a brat and the causes of my headaches but I admit you do have a brain." Jinyoung said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I'm a good boy!"

"To the other people you are, you can be call an angel too because of how you behave. I don't know why you're so evil to me. Have I done something to you?" Jinyoung said dramatically.

Sighing, the younger rolled his eyes as he continued doing his business.

"Dramatic queen." he mumbled.

"I heard that!"