" i hope you don't think we done" i said stroking myself.

" i don't i just need to catch my breath really quickly" she mumbled.

" catch it later" i said flipping her on her back.

i placed my arm on the side of her head. placing all my weight on it as i used my other hand and ran my tip through her folds.

" go slow" she said to me.

i nodded and she brought me into a kiss as i slowly pushed into her.

she bit down on my lip and scratched at my back. i pushed fully in and waited for her to tell me she was alright. it's been a minute since we fucked.

" move" she said as she brought me into a kiss.

with both my arms beside her head i slowly began to thrust into her.

i made sure with each stroke i was deep inside her.

" y/n" she moaned breathlessly.

i sped up my pace a bit and she scratched at my back.

i brought her into another kiss as she gripped onto my shoulders as i started fucking her into the mattress.

she moaned into my mouth.

" daddy please don't stop" she begged me.

i felt her clench me.

" i'm gonna cum" she said yelled.

i slammed into her and pushed into her. she started shaking

" y/n its too much" she said trying to push me back.

i sat up and gripped her neck pushing into her more.

" where's the girl that could take it at hmm" i asked as i started giving her deep strokes.

she gasped as i hit her g-spot.

i kept my strokes slow but hard. she was a mess under me and i loved it.

" i'm cumming" she yelled as her eyes rolled back and clenched around me. i felt her juices all over my thighs.

i pulled out and a few seconds later her cum was dripping on the bed. i lickdd my lips and was about to go down on her as she sat up. i stepped back as she got up fully got up.

she stumbled a bit and i caught her.

" you okay" i chuckled.

" yeah legs are you know.. reviving itself right now" she said we switched spots.

she pushed me onto the bed and straddled my waist.

she gripped me and ran my tip through her folds then slowly sunk down. i pushed my head further into the bed letting out a moan. my eyes rolled back and i closed them.

" eyes open" she demanded.

i didn't listen because the way she was squeezing around me was getting to me.

she started slowly grinding on me.

i felt her breath on my ear.

" keep your eyes open your eyes or this is the fastest i'll go all night y/n try me" she growled.

' i woke up her dominant side with the comment from earlier' i smirked to myself opening my eyes.

she beautiful honey ones staring into mine.

she starts bouncing on me and i gripped her hips as she used my chest for balance. she picked up her pace as she started slamming down on me.

my eyes rolled back and i groaned curling my toes as i felt the pleasure slowly building in my stomach.