The cashier pursed his lips and felt a little sympathy for the other half of the ignorant man: "The homophony means I love you. It is a day when couples show their affection."

After speaking, he muttered for two seconds, and then settled slowly: "It's a total of one hundred and sixty-eight yuan. Do you want a plastic bag? Add another three cents if you want it."

Yan Cheng nodded slightly: "Yes."

In this way, he realized it suddenly and wrote it down deliberately.

Setting festivals by numbers is really profound.

On the way home, a slanting sun shot in from the windshield.

Because it happened to encounter a red light, the car stopped steadily in front of the zebra crossing. Yan Cheng pinched the steering wheel, raised his slender and white fingers slightly, and swept his eyes to the side of the road at random, and he came to a flower shop. There are all kinds of small shops in the street, and each shop follows the literary route.

Turning out from this street is actually downstairs to their apartment.

Yan Cheng stared at the flower shop for a while, frowned slightly as if thinking about something, and when the red light flashed and began the countdown, he slowly retracted his gaze.

When the green light came on, he drove through the crossroads, then turned on the turn signal, and stopped at the door of the flower shop when he arrived. He was about to unfasten his seat belt and gave his hand a pause. He just seemed to have been passed through by the cashier. He is a smart baby, and the meaning of a simple day makes him able to draw inferences instantly. Compared to suddenly bringing a bunch of flowers back now, it is obvious that the day of May 20th is sincere and romantic. many.

So, Yan Cheng stopped the car at the door of the flower shop for less than a minute, glanced at the rearview mirror, turned on the turn signal, and drove away.

All greeted the florist owner who thought there was business at the door: "???"

------------------------------------------

It was May 20 in a blink of an eye, which coincided with Monday.

Many couples passed the days ahead of time yesterday, and took good pictures and put them in the circle of friends today. Who makes today a wicked working day?

In the early morning, Chen Jinyao opened his eyes, and what was oncoming was a long, deep kiss that was held by the back of the head by Yan Cheng with his big palm.

After the end, the two were panting, and Chen Jinyao had a question mark on her face: This sudden show almost flashed her waist, and she glared at him: "What are you doing?"

Yan Cheng showed his big white teeth and trembled with a smile. He didn't answer her question directly, but said very greasyly, "My wife, good morning."

At this time, he was a little bit angry at the same time.

It's like a new soul.

"..." Chen Jinyao trembled three times, unconsciously wrapped the quilt tightly, and was silent for two seconds in the'defense' state. She sincerely suggested: "You be normal."

"Today is a special day." He said.

However, Chen Jinyao didn't understand either, or just woke up, he still couldn't remember anything, "???"

After a stalemate with awkward eyes.

Yan Cheng didn't say anything bad. When he clicked, he moved his lips and started talking nonsense seriously: "This is a way to enhance feelings."