Perhaps

The sun brought a new day and with a new day comes new experiences. Eren didn't expect an experience quite like this, however.

        He made his way down to the food hall where he quietly ate his pancakes. He watched Marco and Jean talk and eventually... hug? Since when do they hug? The most they've ever done was punch each other in the shoulder and smile. Maybe Jean followed through with his side of the bet anyways, even if he did lose.

        Eren shrugged and kept eating until a familiar voice whispered in his ear, the warm breathes tickling him.

        "Goodmorning, Jaeger."

        "Levi?" Eren turned around and smiled to see the one who gave him his first kiss standing there. "What's up? Why are you saying hi to a... what was it... brat like me?" He smirked and waited for Levi's reply.

        Levi laughed. "I don't know. Jean is flirting and Erwin was 'too busy to come to breakfast' with me so here I am."

        Eren smiled. "Alright, fair enough."

        "Damn right," Levi said, chuckling.

        "Hey uh, I was wondering if uh..." Eren was always a stutterer. "If you'd wanna come over to my place tonight?"

        Levi thought it over. Maybe hanging out with his new "friend" (Or as Jean liked to tease him: boyfriend) could be good for his social skills. Not like he had much.

        "Sure."

~I know it's short, sorry! Just thought I'd get this out there to keep you occupied.~