four

𝑎𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑦𝑎ℎ 𝑝𝑜𝑣:
it's the end of the school day and i'm waiting by billies car because she told me to wait for her there. it's been bout 10 minutes and she still isn't here yet. ima just text her. and yeah my mama gave me my phone back just until she gets back. what was the point of taken it. and she'll forget to taken it back whenever she gets back

aaliyah: billie where tf you at?
𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 😍: hold up im in the office rn
aaliyah: tf did you do this time?
𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 😍: fightin. this school stay on my ass bout fightin istg.
aaliyah: bruh stop fighting. you gon get yo ass expelled
𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 😍: that's fine with me. and i'm suspended for 5 days lmao
aaliyah: billie that isn't funny! you won't be able to go to college
𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 😍: fuck college. i'm onw too

i look up from my phone and i see billie walkin towards me and i cross my arms. "what baby" she says as she stand in front of me. i look up at her with a resting bitch face look. "i'm serious billie. stop fightin. idc if you wanna go to college or not. stop fightin" "ok ok i'll stop fightin" she says rolling her eyes and gets in the drivers seat. i sigh as i get in the passenger seat and i look at billie. she looks back at me. "what" "if you don't stop getting in trouble then i won't talk to you anymore" "are you serious? you and the school really on my ass bout something that anit all that serious" "just drive billie. i'm not arguing with you"

she nods her head and starts driving. i grab the aux cord and i put my playlist on shuffle and the first song that plays is "unthinkable" by smiley. great we finna be in our feelings rn. the song plays for a bit then my part come on. "hold up. this my part" i turn the radio on full blast.

"I WAS WONDERIN MAYBE , CAN I HAVE BACK MY BABY?" i start singing loudly getting into my feels. "IF I DID SOMETHIN SPECIAL, WOULD THAT MAKE ME LOOK CRAZY?" billie looks over at me and smiles. "i love your singing liyah" i look at her "thanks baby" she looks at me shocked "baby? that's new" "get used to it love" i smile then i get a text from the groupchat.

noami 😩: yall billie going over liyah house. y'all know what that means 😏
zara 🖤: oh shit. liyah finna get some dick tonighttt
quan 🙄: don't forget to use a condom hun

it was very known that billie had a dick but nobody cared. she's like the older sister yk bc she's 20. she looks after everyone. even the freshmans even tho they like 13 14 15. she looks after them makin sure they comfortable in a new school and always there for them. she makes sure the juniors and seniors don't bully them and shit. she's so sweet, for the most part, and i love that bout her.

aaliyah: i'm not fucking her. we just hanging out.
zara 🖤: they gon be fuckin before the day over with
quan 🙄: have fun liyah. USE CONDOMS TOO
aaliyah: fuck all y'all. we. not. fucking.

i roll my eyes as i lock my phone. billie looks at me. "what's wrong baby?" i look over at her "my friends think we gon fuck tonight" i roll my eyes again. "i mean we could" she looks at me and smirks "i'll think bout it o'connell" "yk i hate when you call me that" "well too bad. get used to it love" i smile as i play another song. "anit shit" by doja cat

"ooo this my shit" billie says turning the radio back up. i look at her and i laugh a bit and i start singing "NIGGAS ANIT SHIT, COME UP IN YOUR CRIB"

"ALL UP IN YOUR FRIDGE, CANT PAY RENT" billie sings with me.

it gets to my part. "WHAT YOU EVEN MAD FOR? LOOKIN LIKE A STICK UP IN YOUR ASSHOLE" i sing. "IM NOT YOUR MOMMY..." billie shuts her mouth then opens it. "FIND A NEW HOBBY..." she shuts her mouth again. respectful i see. at my school you'll hear a lot of people who aren't black saying the n word. one time the girl got 6 days iss, in school suspension plus saturday detention, for saying the n word at pe (true story).