Flarefox

This OC belongs to @WarriorEveningGlow

Name: Flarefox.

5/5! This is such a pretty name, and really fits with her appearance.  

Rank: Warrior

Awesome!

Age: 24 moons.

She's still fairly young. 

Gender: She-cat.

 Okay!

Sexuality: Pansexual. 

Okay.

Clan: FlowerClan; FlowerClan is a small clan that lives in a massive field that blooms flowers in spring and summer. They were all past clan-cats from far away clans, aka: ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, SkyClan and ShadowClan. They have only one neighboring clan, ForestClan.

Thanks so much for the details! This is really interesting. How did the old clan cats get to the field/forests, and why were there a variety of cats traveling together? (Maybe use a bit of extra detail that might help you when writing, up to you whether or not to add it!)

Personality: A very enthusiastic and over the top she-cat. Not the smartest cat around, but gets the job done with her fierce loyalty and her instinct to do what's right. She loves joking around and hanging out with her friends.

25/25 She sounds like a really fun cat to be around! She has strengths and flaws, which is good.

Appearance: Tabby ginger she-cat, with dark burnet socks, that go all the way to her hindquarters. She has amber eyes, with flecks of gold. Long whisker's, and short sleek fur.

Flarefox sounds like a beautiful molly! (Edit: A molly is a female cat, it's not really commonly used so I wanted to clarify lol.) Just remember that ginger females are really rare (although not as rare as male calicos/tortoiseshells), about 80% of cats with that fur coloration are male.

Backstory: She was born in FlowerClan, and was a fiercely loyal apprentice, she was made a warrior not long before the rouge invasion and the poisoning. She watched many of her clanmates die around her including her younger brother Maplepaw, who was from her mother's second litter. She was one of the main cats to help during the great move where the clan shifted to GemClan territory with ForestClan. She resides there today. (And this will be a book.^^)

22/25 Brilliant! I'll be reading that, then. Goodness gracious, I've got to make a reading list lol. Anyways, back to rating. 

This seems fairly good!(Although, rogue is the word you're looking for, rouge is a type of makeup. I know, it is really confusing!) Poor Flarefox, I'd imagine that Maplepaw's death would really hit her hard, and the events would probably force her to take a new perspective. I'd love to see a bit more detail, but given that you're writing a book It's understandable that you can't reveal much.

Family:
Mother- Marigoldberry

A very unique name! I imagine her as tortoiseshell for some reason.

Father- Shatteredice

Great!

Sister (Older)- Burnetstep
Brother (Younger)- Patchflurry
Brother- (Younger dead brother)- Maplepaw.

Rest in peace, Maplepaw.

11/15 Great names! I'd love to see appearances, but it's good as is :)

Likes: Loud, enthusiastic cats and hanging out with friends, performing warriors duties such as hunting.

This makes sense! 

Dislikes: Snobby cats that think they're better than everybody, fish.

Again, this makes sense with her personality. It does make me wonder where she tried fish.

Extra: All the clans and cats mentioned will be added into a book. After I finish all my other books- XD

Great! Everyone be sure to check @WarriorEveningGlow's book!

Annnnd that's about it! Flarefox is a cool character for sure. I love her bright personality, and her likes/dislikes really fit her. My only advice is to add a bit more detail for your personal character outline... I don't really have much more to say!

Thank you so much for submitting her!