5. You like needles, dont you? No? Dont tell Illu-

Start from the beginning

"Hey! Watch it, you idiot," a familiar voice says.

Gon's eyes immediately snap open and he jumps up. "KILLUA!" He yells happily, practically jumping on the boy.

"Ow! Okay, okay! I get it, you missed me," he says, pretending he wasn't just as excited as Gon was.

You yawn as you walk in, jumping as your eyes landed on Killua. "Shit! When the hell did you get here?!"

Kurapika smiles at Killua and waves. "Hello," he says.

Killua grins, happy to be reunited with his friends. Minus one person.

He turns his gaze to you. "Who are you, anyway?"

"My name is (Y/n)."

He narrows his eyes at you. "How did you know my name?"

"Sort of a long story..."

"Why were you talking to Hisoka yesterday?"

Gon tilts his head. "Huh? So Hisoka is here too?"

"Uhh.. well, he cornered me at the library last night and asked me a question," you said, pulling your sleeve down to hide the message written in ink.

"Still don't trust you," the white haired boy said with a shrug.

You made them all breakfast with the help of Kurapika and Gon. (Gon mostly just ate the food you were cooking, but we'll let him think that he helped).

Breakfast passed by with a blur and the four of them went out to explore and buy necessary things like tooth brushes and whatnot. Well, Leorio and Kurapika went and did the responsible stuff while Gon and Killua went and explored the apartment complex.

You stayed at your apartment, tidying things up and digging through your bag to see if you had the book. Unfortunately, it wasn't there. Misa must have taken it since you didn't officially check it out yet.

You sigh and grab your things, making your way to the library AGAIN. This was like the third time for crying out loud.

Once you set your bag down in your regular spot, a familiar male looked up from his book. Of course, it was none other than Chrollo.

"You're here early," he simply states, eyes going back to the picture book in his hands.

"Could say the same to you." You point at the picture book. "What's with the book?"

"Only one I can read," he states, closing it and setting it on the table. "This library has nothing written it my language. It's.. fascinating. You'll have to teach me to read... what was it called again?"

"English."

"Right. You'll have to teach how to read English."

You smile and pat his head. "One day, I will. Right now, I'm just here to pick up the book I left yesterday. I'll see you later, okay?"

His hand shoots out and grabs your wrist. "You're leaving?"

You stare down at him, wondering why he was being a little bit clingy. Then you realized that he was probably all alone with no where to go and no one he knew. He probably slept in the street somewhere last night, if he even slept at all.

You sigh, tucking the book in your bag before grabbing his hand. You pry it off your arm and crouch down next to his chair. "Do you.. have anywhere to go?"

He blinks, confused at the question.

"Like, shelter? A place to sleep?"

He scoffs. "No, not really."

You frown and cup his cheek, staring into his eyes. His eyes widen slightly as his cheeks turn the faintest shade of pink. "I'll think of something," you mumble, thinking out loud. "Don't worry about it. I'll come back later, Alright? Same time as yesterday," and with that, you left him in a daze.

Once you exited the library (you double checked to make sure you had your bag and the book. You weren't forgetting anything this time.) you took a shortcut down an alleyway. It was quiet for a while until.. well.. let's just say, your worst nightmare happened.

"There he is~" a voice says. A voice you knew.

Hisoka dropped in front of you, effectively stopping your path. "You know," he says, that false innocent smile plastered on his face. "It's not polite to lie~"

"Uh... what?"

"You lied to me. Don't play dumb, pretty boy~" he grabs your chin.

"Uhh..." you sweat drop. Shit shit shit, is this where I die?! (Thoughts brought to you by a panicked (Y/n))

"So why don't you tell me what you are to our dear friend Chrollo, hm?"

"I literally just met him yesterday?.. I have no idea what you're talking about."

He frowns, letting go of your chin. "I guess we'll just have to do this the hard way," he says with a sigh, flicking his wrist in the direction of a different alleyway.

You felt a sharp pain in the side of your neck. "Shit!" You curse, yanking the stupid item out that caused you pain. It was a weird ass needle with a yellow—

Yellow?!

You're eyes widen before snapping your head in the direction of the other alley. "Illu—" before you could say his name, you fell to the ground, out cold.

~~~~~

Words:1427