Chapter 4 ♡

ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ

A/n: not gonna be writing about his school days and patrols bc I don't want to sorry. You can just imagine that they're there If you would like :/

Enjoy!

~ ~ ~

"OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!!!" Harley was yelling so loudly that there was no way that Peter could not hear him, also given the fact that he literally left the room second ago..... yep, Peter could definitely hear him.

But Harley didn't care, he was just so happy that Peter actually liked him back! "EEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Tony burst into the room. "Harley is everything ok? I heard screaming and came as fast as I could!" Harley was too occupied thinking about Peter to respond. "Please stop smiling like that, you're going to break your face... plus it's creepy"

"No can do old man! I just received the best news of my life!!" Harley was jumping up and down out of excitement.

"And that news is..." Tony trailed off, implying that Harley should continue.

"PETER KISSED ME!! AFTER ME SAYING I DIDN'T KNOW WHO THE PERSON WHO HE LIKED WAS, HE KISSED ME! HE LIKES ME! THAT ANGEL SON OF YOURS ACTUALLY LIKES ME!" Harley was now shouting again.

"Woooow who could have possibly foreseen this strange turn of events...except literally everyone ever..." Tony replied flatly.

"Jesus! Well clearly not me." Harley said defeated.

"AH!" They screamed in unison as Bucky popped up next to them, apparently just suddenly appearing.

"Did someone say Jesus?" Bucky said in his deep angelic voice that everyone loves (*cough* I love you Bucky *cough*)(*cough*we know my bish we know *cough* from @needmoremusic)

"Get out Barnes and noble-" Tony said but was cut off promptly by a large book getting thrown at him.

"Whatever" Bucky said as he rolled his eyes and began walking out of the room but pausing at the door to dramatically stick his tongue out at Tony, then continuing on out of the room.

Harley couldn't contain his laughter at the interaction as he held his stomach, laughing uncontrollably.

"What the hell are you still standing here for?! Go tell Peter you feel the same way! Because you do feel the same.. right... Harley?! Tony said with his voice becoming more threatening every word.

"Sir yes sir!" Harley said quickly and saluted before running out of the room to find Peter.

Harley sprinted faster than Pietro could dream, until he saw Peter in the kitchen. He was leaning with his elbows against the kitchen counter and his face in his hands, he looked sad. Harley felt horrible because he had realized that he's taken so long to get back to Peter.

Harley was just a bundle of nerves as he slowly walked over to Peter. 'Don't freak out! You got this. That's right, I got this.' He made his way over to Peter and stopped next to him.

Peter looked up and saw the boy he truly loved, beside him. He stopped leaning against the counter and faced Harley.

"I-" Peter started to say something but was interrupted by Harley wrapping his arms around Peter's waist and giving him the warmest hug Peter has ever had. Peter hugged back and they stayed like that together for a little bit before Harley finally said something.

"I like you so much Peter you have no idea." Harley whispered in his ear softly, hoping his voice showed how much he cared for Peter.

Peter debated in his mind saying something back like, 'I really like me too' but didn't want to ruin the moment.