Smile for me (Hachimenroppi x reader) Highschool AU

Hello and welcome!! This is my first oneshot! Okay so I just had to make Roppi happy so here's the first one!

[WARNING: THERE IS CUTTING IN THIS ONESHOT, DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ!]

It was just another day at school and to make things worse it was a Monday and (y/n)'s first day at Ranjin Academy.

She walked around searching for her next class. She checked each room but no such luck came. (Y/n) sighed thinking that she'd never find it till she ran into the person in front of her. "Ah, what the hell?! Watch where you're going!!"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to." (Y/n) apologizes crouching to pick up her books.

The boy sighed irritated and helped her with her stuff, "Here." he said shoving it to her. She looked up and took it thankfully. He was handsome, his hair was a raven black and he had piercing red eyes. His skin was somewhat pale and his mouth was in a permenant frown. His clothes wasn't the traditional uniform it was something all his own, a red shirt with black pants and black jacket to match. "What are you staring at?" he asks the annoyed tone never straying from his voice.

"Oh, Um, nothing..." (y/n) blushed. "Uh could you help me? I can't find my class."

The boy rolled his eyes at you and took the paper, he groaned as he read it, "You're in my class, come on newbie I'll show you the way."

"Thank you!" (y/n) smiled. "I'm (l/n) (f/n) by the way..."

"Uh-huh." he replied with disinterest.

"And you are...?"

"Does it matter?" he snapped.

"Well yeah. You helped me so it'd be nice to know your name."

He sighed, "Orihara Hachimenroppi."

"I think I'll just call you Roppi for short,". (y/n) beamed.

"Whatever." he stopped and walked into the classroom taking his seat in the back. (Y/n) follows behind and took the seat next to him. "What are you doing?"

"Sitting."

"And of all places you choose the one that will irritate me most."

"No I chose one next to my new friend." (y/n) corrected.

"We're not friends. We're barely even aquaintences ."

"Aquatence it is then. Till you want to be friends." she smirks.

Whoever this girl was, to Roppi she was only an obstacle. Another human thrown into his path. Soon enough she'll leave and he'll go back to being in solitude like he preferred. Humans are disgusting creatures, they lie and cheat and minipultate to get their way. He often wondered how they could go on living the way they did. How he could go on living being one of them...

Lunch rolled around and Roppi sat down at his usual table. Everybody avoided sitting next to him, 'He's creepy, weird, scary, odd...' Not that he really cared about what they thought of him, the mindless words of a human meant nothing to him.

Roppi put in his ear buds, crossed his arms on the table and buried his head in them, skipping lunch again. He started to drift off when he herd a clatter next to him. He shot his head up and turned to his right only to regret finding the source, (y/n).

(Y/n) sat down next to him with a small smile. She brushed back her (H/c) hair behind her ear out of habit and started to eat the lunch she packed.

"Are you trying to ruin my life?" Roppi said, confused as to why she was sitting next to him of all places. Surely, in her last class she had made friends. So why was she next to him!?