"But miss—"

"Bring that person to me. Now!"

"It's not—"

"What are you waiting for?!"

"I took that."

I suddenly find it hard to turn around when I heard a familiar voice. I signalled my employee to leave us alone.

The sound of her heels hitting the ground gets louder as it closes our distance. It makes my heart race and my mind empty.

Did she hear what I've said?

Oh gosh!

I fvcked up.

Big time!

I tried to compose myself and curved a fake smile as I turned around only to be welcomed by a stunning girl whose arms are folded and her forehead creased.

"Jennie, my boo. You surprised me."

I moved closer to take a peck on her lips but then she turned her head away making my lips land on her cheeks instead.

I'm so dead.

She heard it!

Loud and clear.

And she's angry.

"What did you just say? My shots are what?" I swallowed the invisible lump on my throat as I uneasily averted my gaze away from her.

"I...uhmm...that...I compliment people's work that way."

What a lame excuse Lisa!

Think better. Jennie might throw you out of your house this instant. I thought to myself.

Yes, you're right. We're living together now. And I must tell, that was the best decision I ever did in my life.

Jennie is so caring. She's very attentive even to the smallest details about me even though she has a tight schedule too. I always woke up with breakfast on the table and notes when she has to go to work earlier than me. I found buying groceries even more exciting and cooking sessions even better. Watching movies every Saturday night has been a routine and going out for a picnic on Sunday morning is an occasion that I can't afford to not attend.

"Do you expect me to believe that?" Jennie raised her brows making me more intimidated by her cold aura. I tried to shrug it off by my sweet antics.

"You look so gorgeous today Nini," I walked toward her back and gave her a hug.

"Don't change the subject Lisa."

I buried my nose on the side of her neck and spoiled myself on Jennie's vanilla scent. Her smell is fresher than the morning breeze beside the sea.

"Do you even know how your scent drives me crazy?" I replied in my deep low voice which made Jennie tilts her head a little as my breath hovers on her naked skin. I felt her stiffened a little. Then she gently caressed my face by using her left hand.

"You really know how to melt my anger, cheater."

I continued nibbling on her bare neck, almost forgetting that our friends are waiting for us in my private space.

"Thank God you're not mad anymore. I'm sorry about that. I didn't know that it was you, boo."

"Let's continue this later. Jisoo might smack us since we made her wait for too long," Jennie said as she tangled her hand with mine.

"What?" she asked again when she realized that I just stared at her as if I didn't hear her invitation to go to my office earlier.

"You're so beautiful. Are you really taken?" I saw how her face reddened by my unexpected compliment.

"First, I know that I'm beautiful. And second, yes I'm taken. Can't you see the mark that you left last night?" she paused as she pointed to the hickey on her neck. "It clearly shouts that I'm owned by someone."

"Then she must be a very lucky gal!"

"You just hit the jackpot by winning me over and bagging me home, poopoo. Indeed, I am the bacon that you effortlessly brought home," Jennie winked before she dragged me toward my office.