Chapter 26

"If life is a movie, you are the best part."

JENNIE

Two weeks. It's been two long weeks since the Founding Anniversary and now, we are busier than ever because the finals is fast approaching. We barely have time to hang out because most of our waking hours are spent in front of a book or a laptop.

Lisa and I are doing well. We are stronger than ever although we bicker a lot because she kept on making fun of me when she's bored like this one time in the cafeteria when we are eating our lunch.

Flashback #1

"Jennie-yah," Lisa called me while I was busy picking out the beans from the vegetable viand. I just don't eat beans. It's kinda rough when you chew it.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you picking out the beans?"

"I don't like beans."

"But beans help you grow taller!"

"The hell I care. I am not growing up anymore!"

"Woah why are you getting angry again? I'm just concerned about you. Maybe if you eat some, you'll grow even if it's just 0.0001 cm."

"Shut up and just eat, okay?"

"You're such a tease my nini," she uttered as she pinched my cheeks.

End of Flashback

Another was when we are at the bleachers getting some fresh air while Rosé was making her assignment in Biology.

Flashback #2

"Urghh. Is this even a question? Seriously?" Rosé grunted while looking at her LAS.

"What's that? Homework?" Jisoo asked before she snatched the activity sheet from Rosé.

"Yeah. And it is due this 2 P.M."

"What kind of question is this? Is this even necessary? What are you? Grade schoolers?" Jisoo was laughing. I was just listening the whole time while Lisa was busy on her phone.

"Let me help you with that, what does question number one says?" Lisa butted in, still on her phone.

"Test 1. Give your own definitions of the following. Number 1, Life." Jisoo answered.

"Easy. Life....is Jennie," Lisa answered unexpectedly which made me intrude in the conversation too.

"Why? Is it because I'm your life?" I asked as I gave her my gummy smile.

"Oh come on peps! Not the mushiness again," Rosé muttered as she motioned to cover her ears with her hands.

"Yeah yeah. Don't make me puke in front of you. I'm warning you," Jisoo added.

"Nooooo, it's not that." Lisa responded.

"Then why?" I asked.

"It is because life is.....SHORT!" Lisa said before she laughed so hard while smacking Jisoo's shoulders. The others laughed too while I just shot them a deadly stare.