༄ 7. Hidden Trauma

Start from the beginning

The nurse sighed. "Well it's fine if you don't want to tell me but she fainted because she began to remember a bad memory that triggered her body to react like that."

She continued "She's okay for now but you should tell her what happened and ask her what exactly happened that triggered her body to react like that okay?"

Ayaka nodded in response.

They thanked the nurse and let her walk out of the room.

The boys were curious but didn't want to force her to tell them.

After pondering for awhile Ayaka began to talk in a serious tone. "I'll only tell you this because I see how much Tia values her friendship with you and that she trusts you"

She continued. "Promise me that you'll keep this a secret and that you will never talk about this subject again or talk about this to anyone"

The boys nodded their heads in confirmation.

Ayaka began "You all know that Ayaka is part of one of the oldest clans of Japan, The Sohma clan right?"

Atsumu responded "I've heard about them. They are one of the mightiest clans and have a lot projects under their name."

"Hehh so you DO know something useful for once 'tsumu" said the grey twin smirking.

"SHUT YER TRAP 'SAMU'" Atsumu argued back.

The twins began to fight while Suna recorded everything. They stopped fighting when Akihiko began to talk.

"I also heard that the family is divided into the main and branch family and that the main family all live in the main estate. They all live traditionally. If they want to leave the clan they must marry an outsider and ask the head for permission and his blessings"

Ayaka gave Akihiko a suspicious look.

She knew the Sohma clan for almost 4 years and even she didn't know how they lived so how does he know more of them than her?

Her eyes widen. 'Don't tell me he also knows of the curse?!'

But before she could ask him that Kita interrupted her thoughts.

"What does this all have to do to explain why she fainted?"

The twins nodded their heads.

After a while Ayaka sighed and told them the reason.

"I'm only telling you this because i see how much she likes and trusts you guys."

"First you all need to know that Ayaka is part of the main family. They are forbidden to leave the estate at a young age."

Osamu looked at her confused "Then how is she here?" he asked.

"Please let me finish first before you're asking random questions." Ayaka said.

She continued. "The day she got a scholarship from Inarizaki she went to ask the head for permission to go to Hyōgo. I don't know the details but I heard from her brother that she was locked up in a small dark room for 3 days straight without water or food by the head to teach her a lesson for leaving the clan. After the punishment she was allowed to move to Hyōgo on the condition that she would come home every year for New Years Eve."

When she was done with explaining she saw the shocked, confused and angry faces of the boys. Kita clenched his fist and frowned.

'They did what?!' he angrily thought.

Before she could ask them for their opinions Reiko stormed into the room with a worried look.

When she saw Aristia sleeping peacefully she came to her senses. She was surprised by the amount of people in the room. They all stared at her.

"What happened to her?" she calmly asked.

Ayaka told her the whole story while Reiko nodded in understanding.

The boys and Ayaka went back to practice while Reiko stayed by Aristia's side

The boys and Ayaka went back to practice while Reiko stayed by Aristia's side. After she woke up Reiko asked if she was okay and if she feels any pain. Aristia didn't feel anything weird other than being tired.

She thanked Reiko for being concerned of her.

"You idiot! Do you even know how worried I was?!" Reiko yelled with tears in her eyes.

Aristia gave her a warm smile and patted her head. "It's alright Rei I'm okay now"

Reiko smiled back at her and the two best friends went home together.

On the way home Reiko told her what happened today.

The next day Aristia thanked everyone for their concern and told her that she was alright.

1761 words
———————————————————————————
AN: Thank you guys for reading this chapter! I'll try to update every other day because school is starting. Don't worry I won't drop this book :p

Please comment and vote!

Let me know what you think of it yet~

Stay safe and healthy you all~!!!

Lots of love from your dear author-san <3