༄ 7. Hidden Trauma

Start from the beginning

"So uhm did you clean the gym alone or was Aristia with you?" asked Osamu.

"No Tia and I did it together but she was still here cleaning the floor while I was about to fill the bottles" Ayaka confusedly said.

'Where is she?'

Then the gymdoor went open. They were met with two pair of grey eyes. It was Akihiko.

"Hello Aki, do you know where Aristia is?" asked Kita.

"Aristia-chan? Was she here? I only arrived just now but I didn't saw her" he responded.

Then it clicked in Ayaka's head. Suddenly the blonde dropped the remaining bottles. She began to panic and ran to the storage room.

'D-Don't tell me she was accidentally locked in the storage room when she was putting the mops away' she thought panicked while she ran to the room.

The boys looked confused at her sudden panic state but soon followed after her.

When Aristia unlocked the door they saw an unconscious Aristia laying on the floor. Their eyes widen in surprise but Ayaka went fast to her.

"TIA! TIA! CAN YOU HEAR ME?! OII!" she asked panicked.

When she heard no response she tried to check if she's still breathing and if she felt a pulse.

Luckily she saw her breath and felt her pulse. She sighed in relief.

Ayaka decided to carry her to the infirmary. The guys wanted to help her but she flat out refused them.

She knew that Aristia could transform at any moment so she rudely refused their help and ran to the infirmary.

The boys were left with confused and worried feelings. The twins, Suna, Kita and Akihiko followed after them.

The nurse was stunned and almost impressed when she saw Ayaka running with an unconscious Aristia on her back

She put the fox girl on the bed and did an examination. Ayaka was glad that the nurse was a woman otherwise she didn't know what to do.

Before the nurse could explain her condition the door bursted open and there were standing four guys who were panting from running.

"H-How are *pant* y-you *pant* s-so fast?! *pant*" the twins asked at the same time.

The nurse and the blonde paid little to no attention to them because there were more important matters going on.

"Before I'll explain her condition, do you know if she had experienced any sort of trauma?" the nurse asked.

The boys widen their eyes while Ayaka tensed at the question. She knew what Aristia had experienced but she doesn't want to tell her.

The nurse saw her reaction so she just brushed the question off.