Pebble

This OC belongs to @Tul1pfields

This was another one I struggled with an image with, sorry!

Name; Pebble (Clan name; Pebblespring)

5/5 My goodness, I love this name! I'm actually writing a story about a character who shares her suffix, and I think this is the first I've heard of it besides my own.

Age; 45 moons (At death!)

Aww, poor Pebble. She died rather young. (I believe that's the human equivalent of about 30.)

Personality; As Pebble starts her journey, she is more quiet and frightened, but as she explores and gets to know more she becomes confident, and is generally seen as welcoming and kind.

24/25 I love this character transformation! Make sure to make it slow but distinct if you write her into a story. (I've seen quite a few where it's a bit too instant.) She seems really sweet!

Appearance; She's an unusually small cat, her fur is light gray, and she has one blue eye and one amber eye! Her nose has speckles :]

9/10 Okay, that sounds so, so cute. One small thing: To have heterochromia, cats have to have the white spotting gene. But taken that she has white speckles, I think she's good to go! And well done with the eyes, so many forget that odd-eyed cats always have to have one blue eye.

Rank; Warrior

Great!

Mother; Mocha (gray she-cat)

Although I'd imagine that name going to a brown cat, it's still really cute!

Father; Storm (Black and ginger tortoiseshell Tom; dead)

Aww, rest in peace Storm. Right, so I'm going to be annoying genetics-police Mollie for a second. Tortie toms are incredibly rare (1 in 3,000s tortoiseshells/calicos,) and if they are born, then they're almost always sterile. Just something to keep in mind, he might be one of the rare few!

Brothers; 

Fox; (Ginger tom) Makes sense! The tortoiseshell and ginger genes are connected. (Is that the right word? I know there's a better one somewhere.)
Scratch; (Black Tom; status unknown) Aww, I wonder what happened to Scratch. (He's correct, too, btw!)

Sisters

Hazel (Gray she-cat; status unknown) 

Berry (Black she-cat; dead)

14/15 She seems to have lost touch with so many of her siblings! On the bright side, though, most of them are really accurate (as far as I know at least!)

Clan; EarthClan (Formally TreeClan)

Oh, awesome!

((Little bit of detail here are the clans!, they all possess a different ability!)

Oh that's so so neat! I've actually never seen that done before.

( TreeClan; live in the trees, and can control the wind!)

That's cool! Is it an inherited thing, or do they get it from somewhere? They must be pretty strong!

( OceanClan; Can live under and control the water!)

Neat! They seem like the most powerful clan. (Either them or TreeClan!)

( FrostClan; they can survive harsh temperatures! Their clan lives in the snow underground)

This is an interesting environment! I love how you added that they're underground. Although, a quick question: how far apart are the clans, given that their territories are so drastically different?

( EarthClan; they can grow plants and lilies grow around their paws!)

Can they manipulate the plants as well, and can they willingly turn it on/off? 

I love these Clans you've built. At first, I thought that TreeClan and OceanClan were rather overpowered, but on closer inspection there's a bit more balance! For instance, you can't really attack FrostClan if you can't survive in their home!

Backstory; Pebble's great grandmother, Stormstream was apart of the original five clans, though before Mocha was born, their forest was destroyed, and she left to become a Kittypet, Pebble's sister, Berry is sent by StarClan to go and Help rebuild the clans, but unfortunately she doesn't come back, Pebble is also sent, Though Fox follows her secretly, they travel together, and see a shooting star, Pebble takes this as a sign they should keep going, and they find the territory, which consists of five different little islands with different climates and environments, in the middle of the large lake that separates them, there is an island, which deep below ground has a spot for them to connect with StarClan. With the help of rouges and descendants of the ancient clans, Pebble will rebuild the clans and bring them all to peace.

Oh, this answers my earlier questions! I love the idea of a character without powers bringing together all of the others who do have abilities. I also like the detail of the shooting star, since that's what happened in the books. (A small tip, though, 'rogues' is the word you're looking for, rouge is a type of makeup!) The idea of little islands is really neat, too.

Quick question: You mentioned that she died pretty young, how did that happen? But besides that, this is a really solid story, one that I would love to read! 23/25

Extra; Pebble never wanted to be a leader, though many hoped she would be, she preferred a quiet life.

That seems in character, and is pretty admirable!

Overall, I really like Pebble! She's likable, and I love the world you've built. Besides a few questions to clear up and a slight genetic inaccuracy, she seems like a great character!

Thank you so much for your submission!