"Hey I'm a wild child!" One jumped up to say loudly.

The group began singing as Hermione and Ginny tried to slowly move out of the center of the group, but were distracted by one of the creatures suddenly stretching its arms and legs and saying loudly, "Whoo! Walk tall!"

"Good times, bad moves!" The rest of the group sang happily as the music continued around them.

"We need to get out of here," Ginny muttered to Hermione who nodded quickly in agreement.

"If you think it's wild, chilly down, chilly doooooowwwwwn!"

The original singing creature then stopped in front of the girls, holding up two fingers and then pointing them back at its eyes. In one swift motion it poked both of its eyes out, laughing maniacally again as it moved its hand to point the eyes back at the girls.

Ginny and Hermione both stepped back, letting out disgusted noises. Two more of the creatures came up on either side of the first one as it began to shake its own eyes in its hand like a pair of dice. It rolled the eyes on the ground and when they stopped rolling, the eyes began to glow.

"Snake eyes!" The three of them shouted excitedly.

The creature then grabbed its eyes and tossed them up in the air, tilting its head back and opening its mouth. The girls watched in horror as it swallowed its own eyes, tilting its head back down and opening their lids to reveal the eyes had returned to their rightful place.

"What the hell?!" Ginny exclaimed, stepping back in shock and disgust.

"Hey lady!"

She looked over to see another pop its head off and kick it towards another of its friends, who dribbled it on the ground a couple of times. The head then bit the arm of the creature who yowled and flung the head over to another who then volleyed it towards another creature. This one dropped the head to the ground, steadied it with its foot before pulling off its other leg and lining it up.

"Fore!" It shouted before using its leg as a golf club to smack the head across the group for it to land squarely on the shoulders of its original owner.

"So when things get too tough!" The creature sang after its head was returned.

"And your chin is dragging on the ground," Another sang as it was pulled by its tail by another one of the creatures.

One suddenly appeared upside down from the tree next to Hermione, making her jump as it sang, "And even down looks up!"

"Down looks up!" The group echoed.

"Bad luck," One said before the group began laughing maniacally again.

"We can show you a good time," One sang, looking directly at the girls.

Ginny looked over to see another of the creatures without a head, roll-walking on its own head as it sang, "And we don't charge nothing!"

"Nothing at all!"

"Just strut your nasty stuff," One sang. "Wiggle in the middle, yeah, get the town talkin', fire gang!"

"Chilly down with the fire gang!"

As the creatures began dancing again and removing more limbs, Hermione nudged Ginny and nodded towards the path, signaling that they needed to continue on. Ginny nodded and they tried to sneak off.

"Think small with the fire gang!"

"Bad heads and the fire gang!"

"Hey, listen up!"