"Exactly! and we're not together, so obviously he's free to do whatever he wants and JJ and Pope are trying to get some after Kiara and it's just going to be like this fucking orgy over there!" She yells.

"Sarah!" Ward groans. "What's an orgy?" Wheezie asks innocently. Ward shoots Sarah an annoyed look.

"It's a group game- activity type of thing." Rafe stutters while explaining. "How do you play?" Wheezie asks.

"Alright thats enough." Ward says grabbing his and Wheezie's plates. "We're going to finish our breakfast in the kitchen." He says before walking off with Wheezie.

Sarah sits down and bangs her head against the table. "Alright, alright, what do you want to do about tonight?" I ask her while rubbing her arm. "Well there's obviously only one solution." She says as she looks up.

"Which is?" Rafe says dumbly. "We have to go as well!" She says throwing her hands up as if it's the most obvious thing. "No I already have plans with Ev." Rafe says.

"We do?" I ask him while smiling. "Yeah we're staying at the Pariz tonight," He says while winking at me lightly.

Whenever we stayed at the Pariz it always ended up being the best night of my whole life. We had the whole place to ourselves and could do anything we wanted to.

"No you're not! You guys are taking me to West Coast." Sarah says matter of factly. Rafe scoffs at her like she's crazy. He turns to me and realizes she's not when I give him a small smile.

"Oh great." He groans. "Look you guys don't get it. I can't just waltz over to West Coast and have to look after both of you." He explains.

"What do you mean look after us?" Sarah asks. "Look the parties at West Coast put our Ragers to shame. There's all kinds of creeps over there." He explains.

"Alright let's take Topper." Sarah says quickly. "Great." Rafe groans again. Sarah waltzes out of the room, dialing Topper. "Come on it'll be fun." I reassure Rafe and he groans for the tenth time.

"You cannot wear that to West Coast!" I tell Sarah. It was 9pm and we were both keeping Rafe and Topper waiting downstairs because we couldn't figure out what to wear.

"I'm not going there dressed like a nun!" Sarah says back. She checks herself out in the mirror. She pulls down on the tiniest dress I've ever seen her wear.

It barely makes it over her butt and her boobs look like they are about to pop out. "I'm telling you this is fine! What you're wearing isn't." She says as she dives into her closet and pulls out a two piece co-ord for me.

It's way shorter than anything I'd normally wear but I try it on anyway. I decide it actually looks really cute on and I should take more risks with what I wear anyway. (Image of the outfit below!)

 (Image of the outfit below!)